Sign in to follow this  
Michael1965

New on LDS.net

Hello everyone!

I found this site while browsing some other LDS-related websites and thought this would be a great starting point for me as I am considering joining the Church. I close friend of mine has been a member of the Church for over 15 years and has been very happy with her decision.

Michael

Hello everyone!

I found this site while browsing some other LDS-related websites and thought this would be a great starting point for me as I am considering joining the Church. I close friend of mine has been a member of the Church for over 15 years and has been very happy with her decision.

Michael

Greetings :)

Yes Michael this is a very good site to start with you will learn a lot believe me !

Hello everyone!

Michael

You are so right I should of done it along time ago but the saying goes it is never too late !

Hi

Converting to LDS was the best thing that I have ever done - just wish I had done it years ago