Riddles

Dr T

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one L.H.

OK, a little (just a little) harder one:

Yyou throw away the outside, you cook the inside, you eat the outside then you throw away the inside. What is it?

Here's my guess:

You skin a chicken, the skin gets thrown away and you cook the meat which before skinned was the inside is now the outside. You eat the cooked meat (the outside) and throw away the bones (the inside). :huh:

M.

You throw away the outside, you cook the inside, you eat the outside then you throw away the inside. What is it?

I think I have it. Corn on the cob. This has to be it.

Here's one. It's not really a riddle but it works.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Now count aloud the F's in that sentence. Important, count them ONLY ONCE: do not go back and count them again. How many did you find?

L.H.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Now count aloud the F's in that sentence. Important, count them ONLY ONCE: do not go back and count them again. How many did you find? L.H.

Five

<div class='quotemain'>

You throw away the outside, you cook the inside, you eat the outside then you throw away the inside. What is it?

I think I have it. Corn on the cob. This has to be it.

Now count aloud the F's in that sentence. Important, count them ONLY ONCE: do not go back and count them again. How many did you find?

L.H.

i counted 3

i counted 6 f's. do i win a prize :sparklygrin:

Yes, there are six of them. The average mind will ignore the word "of" and will only count three. I counted only four when I did it.

So if you counted six, congratulations. Your observational skills are way above average.

:clap:

Unfortunately, there's no prize though. An applaus will have to suffice.

L.H.

Here are three to add to the mix.

1. We are walking down the street and there is a man across the street. I point at him and say to you,"Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man's father is my father's son" Who is he?

2. An archaeologist on a dig finds two perfectly preserved bodies. He knows instantly that they are Adam and Eve. How?

3. Punctuate this: THAT THAT IS NOT IS NOT THAT THAT IS IS IS THAT ALL THAT IS ALL

1. We are walking down the street and there is a man across the street. I point at him and say to you,"Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man's father is my father's son" Who is he?

That was the first riddle on the thread... ;)

2. An archaeologist on a dig finds two perfectly preserved bodies. He knows instantly that they are Adam and Eve. How?

NO BELLY BUTTONS!! :lol:

THAT THAT IS NOT IS, NOT THAT THAT IS IS. IS THAT ALL? THAT IS ALL.

<div class='quotemain'>

That was the first riddle on the thread... ;)

NO BELLY BUTTONS!! :lol:

THAT THAT IS NOT IS, NOT THAT THAT IS IS. IS THAT ALL? THAT IS ALL.

In regards to 1 :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 is correct.

3 is not there yet.