Anybody Heard From The Love Birds Yet? :wub:

pushka

I have sent several messages to Lindy and never got a response, so I finally sent one to MopTop and got a reply. He said that they are happy and great, and that Lindy's computer is messed up so she hasn't been on for a while. According to him, her login didn't work on his (which sounded kind of wierd, I must admit), or something. He said it should be rectified soon.

Hopefully all is well!

i saw her last about a week ago at church she seem quite happy, things seem to be goin well so far

well both of them actualy

That's great to hear To_Tall...

If you see her again, will you pass on best wishes from the crowd here at LDStalk, and let her know that we are missing her posts! Please :)

I have sent several messages to Lindy and never got a response, so I finally sent one to MopTop and got a reply. He said that they are happy and great, and that Lindy's computer is messed up so she hasn't been on for a while. According to him, her login didn't work on his (which sounded kind of wierd, I must admit), or something. He said it should be rectified soon.

Hopefully all is well!

That's it. Isolate her from those she knows so she can't reach out for help.

Isn't that just peachy. <_<

Just joined, but the topic line caught my eye, so hope you don't mind my 2 cents. The portal clearly states:

"please take care to protect yourself by NEVER giving out your full name, address, phone number, or any other personal information. Do not trust anyone. Just because someone says they are one thing, doesn’t make it true"

and did I see somewhere that he is a "computer expert"? seems kind of off to me. But hoping for the best

Maybe Too_Tall is part of it all (insert scary music) dun, Dun, DUN! He's not from the same city as Lindy. Again, dun, Dun DUN!

From what I have deduced, moptop is originally from Atlanta and has now moved to Washington State, which is where Lindy is - so that makes sense. to_tall, where do you live? :closedeyes:

M.

Something to think about!

Lindy has been a member of LDSTalk for sometime and made several friends, but the time to question her judgment was before she decided to get married. Once she made that decision ....to get married .........then those of you that consider her to be a friend, should have been happy for her and wished her the best.....Remember that she is a "big girl" now and is more than capable of making rational decisions on her own. Some of you remind me of a troublesome, meddling mother-in-law...IMO...that kind of behavior has driven Lindy away from here.......especially when all she wanted was to share her joy with what she thought were her friends at the time!

I know that your comments were meant to be in her best interest and were offered out of concern, but I feel that Lindy and Mop have been deeply hurt by all of this and I offer my sincere apologies.

People People :)

I am alive and very well thank you thank you

busy as ever... retail, family and well... you know

I miss my friends... I answered the pm's I got right before I saw this thread..... but I wanted to say something on this thread while I am still awake....

Mop and I are doing great... Actually really enjoying this thing they call married life.... I havent' been online much at all..... I had to take a break.... but hopefully will be back here and there when I can.

Begood....you are amazing... hit the nail on the head

SF... I miss you terriblly too.... we will have to catch up later

Dr T..... LOL I will vouch for To Tall.... he and Mop spent hours talking computers and such.... and yes, he was there with us at the Court House with some long time friends who were there to share the joy.

Pushka, Shan... :)

Thanks to those to lend a cheer of joy and happiness for two hearts finding each other...

Jason....don't make me send you to time out again ;)

Everyone else... thanks for the care and concern...but things are good.... sorry to dissapoint ;)

Hope you all have a great holiday season.. ...

I love you guys.... :wub:

be happy for those who are happy....

it's late... tata for now....

LIndy

the time to question her judgment was before she decided to get married. Once she made that decision ....to get married .........then those of you that consider her to be a friend, should have been happy for her and wished her the best.....

Absolutely!!!

Lindy, it's great to hear from you again and I hope you stay around and post when you can. :)

:D Good to hear you have not been stuffed away in a garage somewhere Lindy!

And, since you were not the one that originated either posting regarding your marriage, guess it's not fair that so many have expressed reservations. Not to dampen your day or month or anything like that, one just hears so many horror stories, and hope you can forgive that even strangers have offered opinions out of a sense of concern for your welfare

Hope you have a Merry Merry Christmas.

...but the time to question her judgment was before she decided to get married...

For one thing, didn't know Lindy was planning on getting married until it was announced on the wedding day! And it's also difficult to question a person's decision when they haven't made one yet. :hmmm:

:D Good to hear you have not been stuffed away in a garage somewhere Lindy!

And, since you were not the one that originated either posting regarding your marriage, guess it's not fair that so many have expressed reservations. Not to dampen your day or month or anything like that, one just hears so many horror stories, and hope you can forgive that even strangers have offered opinions out of a sense of concern for your welfare...

I agree with Alaska - better to be safe than sorry.

But since it sounds like you're doing well Lindy, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and an even more wonderful 2007!

M.

<div class='quotemain'>

...but the time to question her judgment was before she decided to get married...

For one thing, didn't know Lindy was planning on getting married until it was announced on the wedding day! And it's also difficult to question a person's decision when they haven't made one yet. :hmmm:

M.

Lol.... I guess that women don't have a monopoly on intuition then. If you would have read Lindy's blog post Sept. 9th it hints at something and she calls it "Friends". But the real clincher is her post on Sept. 18th called "Happy Days". When I read it on Sept. 22nd....I replied and sent her "Best Wishes"!

Look at Mop's blog on Sept. 30th..."Let me be the one" or Oct. 15th "You...By Me Lol " and also read the replies to these post and see the romance build! :D:P