Cows vandalised

Mahone

Looks like the vandalism is quite a bit more detailed and artistic than the original paint scheme anyway. Maybe they should just back off and encourage the cows to be painted at will. Consider it an ongoing community art project.

I tend to agree. They should wait until mid-November and if no one comes forward and paints them in a Christmas theme they could put an ad in the paper asking for the 'vandals' to come back and do it again. Or, just ask the public for volunteers to paint if the trust buys the paint and supervises. They may be surprised by the artistic talent they see if they just give kids an outlet to express themselves.

I saw this in passing, I thought it was pretty funny for halloween: BBC News - Milton Keynes cows could be moved after skeleton vandalism.

That's sad. really hate vandalism, even if its decent art.

really shows that people don't care, and it removes culture.

Hope the vandals get found and get sued the full charge of whatever it takes to get them repainted and possibly the move charge as well.

• 2 weeks later...