Minni Mission

babygirl

Godspeed dancergirl. I hope you have a wonderful time serving and learning. Remember, the path of least resistance is the path of least reward, so when it gets tough...just do what needs doing and the rest will follow.

May Christ's grace walk beside, work within and go before you daily. :)

Service is the BEST way to get closer to Christ and those you serve. I think I'm jealous! Can you tell us any more about where you're going or what you'll be doing? I've seen cool little missions posted like helping in another country in a temple or as a translator, nurse, etc. I guess I'm waiting until my family is raised.

dancergirls dad is the mission president. I am sure that she is working in her father's mission. I am sure that she has wanted to go on a mission and for one reason or another there is an opportunity to work with one of the sister missionaries in the mission and now dancergirl is getting her opportunity.

Ben Raines

dancergirls dad is the mission president. I am sure that she is working in her father's mission. I am sure that she has wanted to go on a mission and for one reason or another there is an opportunity to work with one of the sister missionaries in the mission and now dancergirl is getting her opportunity.

Ben Raines

well mr ben arnt u just so smart...

yes i will be serving in my dads mission, i'll be in the kirtland area horray! and if u want more info iv put it all in my blog...no need to write it twice.

What a awesome opportunity for you. :)

I would love to be a lil mouse in your pocket. :)

The area of your service sounds exciting. You have told me that you will not be able to give us updates so write good notes in your journal okay.

I look forward to 'hearing your report' when you return.

Best Wishes and Hugs, SF

:bearhug:

Dancergirl, I hope that my comment was not looked at as a putdown. It was for information only. First I think it is awesome that your father is a mission president. I think that is one of the greatest callings in the church, to be responsible for over 100 young minds for two years of their lives and three years of yours. I think of my mission president as a second father.

To have an opportunity to serve as a missionary at any time is awesome. Missionaires only have two years to give it their all and be fully dedicated. You have a month. Give it your all and don't worry about us. We will be here when you get back.

Ben Raines