2 birds with one car

pam

Last trip to CA from UT, we were on I-80 west of Winnemucca doing about 80 MPH and there was a flock of small birds on the road. I was in a little bit of a trance (Nevada does that to me) and didn't react as quickly as I could have. Two of 'em literally exploded on our windshield, and a third died on our grille.

On a trip through a canyon, I saw a flock of starlings swoop down in front of my truck, chasing the insects that were attacking my windshield. I drove on for another half hour, then finally stopped at a traffic light in the next town. I then watched two of the starlings fly off the front of my truck. No other birds were around. I can only imagine what they thought of my driving...

Wait! So a cop hits a chicken thief with his car and there's no Internal Affairs follow up? Does the owl know his rights?

Where's a good* lawyer when you need one?

* "Good" in the professional sense, not the moral. Let's have reasonable expectations here.

Should I ban him now JAG or do you want the pleasure? :lol:

Wait! So a cop hits a chicken thief with his car and there's no Internal Affairs follow up? Does the owl know his rights?

Where's a good* lawyer when you need one?

* "Good" in the professional sense, not the moral. Let's have reasonable expectations here.

On I-80, slaughtering small defenseless animals with a minivan.