It's Oscar Time!

Bini

I can't believe that critics and viewers are whining about the accuracy of Lincoln, Argo, and Zero Dark Thirty. Really? These are movies made for entertainment - they're not intended as educational documentaries. Aiya. Hubby really wants to see Lincoln.

Hidden

Just caught up with the Oscars.

The Les Miserables live musical number was fantastic! Made me want to rewatch that film again. Wow! Those guys sound fantastic, and Crowe, didn't ruin it.

I sincerely love Russell Crowe. And when I come back in my second life he's going to realize how much he feels for me. Oh! And he'll be taller. But this wasn't the right role for him. To win Best Pic you've got to have all the elements.....including casting. Lincoln didn't have a weak link. I haven't seen Argo, but I guess it's getting a lot of attention.

I think Daniel Day Lewis should get best actor. But I don't know about best film. I wanted Les Mis but I think they missed the target even if it was ever so slightly.

Hidden

I can't believe that critics and viewers are whining about the accuracy of Lincoln, Argo, and Zero Dark Thirty. Really? These are movies made for entertainment - they're not intended as educational documentaries. Aiya. Hubby really wants to see Lincoln.

Definitely see Lincoln. Completely worth your 9 bucks.