Tips for removing shower mold?

Backroads

So moving day is next week and I'm trying to get our house deep-cleaned (despite the fact our landlord has yet to find new tenants, poor man).

Anywho, the shower isn't gross by my standards, but there is this pesky little vertical strip of mold in the corner. It's only an inch, but for the life of me I can't get it to go away and I find it hideous. I've been tackling it for about a month with the milder methods, but Tilex isn't working.

Get a pumice stone from a Home Depot or Lowes. They are a softer stone that will get rid of the nastiest mold and won't damage or scratch anything. When my wife and I moved into our current home the toilets looked liked they were never cleaned. I scrubbed them multiple times with different solutions but they would never clean up nicely. Bought a stone and it worked like a charm.

Probably 1-2 bucks.

My tip won't help for a short fix but is a long term preventative. Spray with a white Vinegar. I use 50% vinegar/50% water. When I clean the shower I add a few drops of dawn dish soap. When I started using vinegar I had black caulking I'd tried every thing on. Nothing worked. Since spraying with vinegar the black is going away.

Bleach?

I used bleach once on some tub mold after seeing a little trick on Pinterest where strips of cotton were soaked in bleach, then placed along the mold. It works beautifully, and I would love to find some clever way to make it work vertically.

I used bleach once on some tub mold after seeing a little trick on Pinterest where strips of cotton were soaked in bleach, then placed along the mold. It works beautifully, and I would love to find some clever way to make it work vertically.

Tape? If the bleach damages the adhesive a buffer of some sort could be used.

My tip won't help for a short fix but is a long term preventative. Spray with a white Vinegar. I use 50% vinegar/50% water. When I clean the shower I add a few drops of dawn dish soap. When I started using vinegar I had black caulking I'd tried every thing on. Nothing worked. Since spraying with vinegar the black is going away.

Does it need to be Dawn? Or will any dish soap work?

I always thought bleach could be used on mold, but talking to a home inspector and seeing some shows on HGTV, it appears that you shouldn't use bleach.

Of course, my middle-aged brain can't remember why it shouldn't be used, but has anyone else heard this, 'cause bleach would seem like a natural solution.