Double Standard

Guest antishock82003

Guest Username-Removed

Wow where did this thread come from? This reminds me of several of the Yamaha ATV guys that post in the Honda ATV forums. Its always entertaining .... :popcorn: Anybody have any chips and Salsa?

For what it is worth,

Antishock got rebaptised last May, got reassigned to Dusseldorf Germany where he met a German girl named Dietlinde and is currently serving as 2nd councilor in Altstadt 3rd Ward. He and Dietlinde, phebotomist, hope to be sealed in the temple by this time next year.

Yeah?

I remember him WELL. :D

Guest Yediyd

Setheus? He faked his death a few times and then the board got tired of his games.

This begs an explanation...how does one go about doing that?

Maybe they reinstituted blood attonement and took care of him once and for all! :ph34r:

<div class='quotemain'>

Setheus? He faked his death a few times and then the board got tired of his games.

:popcorn: This stuff is better than the soaps!

Okay let's see. There was a time when he was in an accident where he was nearly decapitated. Or was he decapitated? It depended on the day. Then he went swimming off of San Diego and drowned. Hmmm what were the others?

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Okay let's see. There was a time when he was in an accident where he was nearly decapitated. Or was he decapitated? It depended on the day. Then he went swimming off of San Diego and drowned. Hmmm what were the others?

Are you serious or are you just kidding with me? :wow:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Are you serious or are you just kidding with me? :wow:

No I'm VERY serious

He played many different people. But we all knew they were one and the same. He was about 3 different people that I know of. Pretended they all worked together. It was quite the story.

The way the game worked was, that before he would 'die', he would introduce us to another 'personality' or entitiy on the board. This person would usually agree with him and they would be internet friends whom he would eventually meet in real life. He would start hinting about how he was having a hard time, etc., and then would disappear for a few days. Then out of nowhere, the other personality would PM another unwitting member on the board about how they heard he died and would even send clippings or links from stories on the internet about a person fitting his general description having died in some gruesome way. This other person would then run with it and before you knew it there would be an online eulogy session talking about how great this guy had been and how could something so awful happen to someone we knew. The scenario usually played itself out over the course of several months, and if you didn't know the history, you got pulled into it. He played on people's emotions and their ability to be trusting of others they didn't know.

He's probably still out there lurking, looking for a way to infiltrate our midst since the last rounds of banning. It's been a while since the last time, so I hadn't considered Jason's thoughts, but that is an interesting theory. It would explain some things I have noticed of late but kept to myself.

Guest Yediyd

The way the game worked was, that before he would 'die', he would introduce us to another 'personality' or entitiy on the board. This person would usually agree with him and they would be internet friends whom he would eventually meet in real life. He would start hinting about how he was having a hard time, etc., and then would disappear for a few days. Then out of nowhere, the other personality would PM another unwitting member on the board about how they heard he died and would even send clippings or links from stories on the internet about a person fitting his general description having died in some gruesome way. This other person would then run with it and before you knew it there would be an online eulogy session talking about how great this guy had been and how could something so awful happen to someone we knew. The scenario usually played itself out over the course of several months, and if you didn't know the history, you got pulled into it. He played on people's emotions and their ability to be trusting of others they didn't know.

He's probably still out there lurking, looking for a way to infiltrate our midst since the last rounds of banning. It's been a while since the last time, so I hadn't considered Jason's thoughts, but that is an interesting theory. It would explain some things I have noticed of late but kept to myself.

Please please, do share! I'm one of the noobs up here and I don't know who is who, however I WILL say that I have not found Emma to be overly anti...and she doesn't resort to base behavior, I actually respect her and her obvious grasp of Mormon history...does that make me nieve? Oh well! I choose to do my best to see the good in people. Maybe I'm this guy and I have you all fooled? ^_^

Why on earth would someone go through the trouble of creating such elaborate schemes, for a message board?

This person sounds truly disturbed.

Was he not aware of what an IP address is?, or did he even go through the trouble of using different names on different comps, or where they all obviously from the same IP?

I'm new too...am I on someone's suspect list too? :dontknow: