Well Today Is March 25, Did You Get Your Anti- Mormon Stuff?

<div class='quotemain'>

I think they're airing on fundie TV in Utah and SoCal.

What is fundie TV? :dontknow:

I'm in Utah.

Whatever local station that's owned and operated by Fundamentalists.

From a post on mormonapologetics.org:

This might have been mentioned elsewhere on here but just in case anybody is interested, if you live anywhere from Provo to Salt Lake City to Ogden, UT the movie will be aired at 12:00 noon on the ION Network (channel 16). And it will also be aired in the entire Los Angeles area at 1:00 PM on the ION Network (channel 30).

I guess we missed it.

I think they are probably done with the door to door DVD drop off. You can still request copies through the ministry website. I suggest persons read the FAIR response carefully so they can recognize the errors in the film. http://www.fairlds.org The films do less damage, or no damage if you arn't surprised by anything new. It's the persons that are caught off guard by new information that can be damaged by the films.

I don't know of a critic's issue that doesn't have an answer that I have seen. But someone seeing this film might not know that.

One problem is persons can be converted to popular things, but not so much the unpopular things. So when they hear, or read stuff they have never heard that can do damage to testimony. I am Community of Christ/RLDS and it's a problem I think both of our membership can have.

I like Davis Bitton's FAIR talk that had a title something like: "I don't have a testimony of the History of the Church I Have A Testimony of Jesus Christ."

At times I see some persons dissafected because they got angry this, or that wasn't told to them.