Heroes Tv Show

JcDean78

Guest Username-Removed

Anybody else watch it? My wife and I have since the start. 3 shows left, anything can happen. Other than a weak character for the main villian, the show is rather good.

What network is it on?

I actually think the show is a joke. Why?

People who use their "powers" to cheat at cards, commit adultery, paint the future while high on illegal drugs...and these are "heroes?"

The only reason NBC makes any money at all is due to Law & Order. The rest of their programming is laughable. "Heroes" is a prime example...couldn't have misnamed a series more if they tried.

Me? I'd have called it "Zeroes."

I see you do not like the show then eh? Or did you just read a review that based the show? I am going to guess the latter.

The things you mentioned were not promoted but where rather "Oh no" moments of the show and very very bad things came from those things you mentioned. In fact one of the main characters who had a drug addiction fights hard to kick it... and WINS!

My advice, watch the show before you judge it. It is really good!

<div class='quotemain'>

Anybody else watch it? My wife and I have since the start. 3 shows left, anything can happen. Other than a weak character for the main villian, the show is rather good.

What network is it on?

NBC Monday nights. You can watch any of them online at anytime on their website. Last nights was set 5 years in the future of what will happen if these ordinary people with some abilities are not able to stop "the bomb".

I watch it online on NBC.com. I am at work when its on so I just catch up on it. That tripped me out when 5 years into the future Nathan was really Sylar. He finally got to Claire so he is invincible. Hiro needs to make sushi out of Sylar before the bomb.

I watch it online on NBC.com. I am at work when its on so I just catch up on it. That tripped me out when 5 years into the future Nathan was really Sylar. He finally got to Claire so he is invincible. Hiro needs to make sushi out of Sylar before the bomb.

Say what?? :wow:

But isn't Nathan her father?

Man, I got lots to look forward to :lol: Say no more ;)

With 24 and Prison Break, no time for Home Evening on Mondays!

If your kids are old enough to enjoy the shows, you could make watching 24 & Prison Break as a family your FHE. :)

I don't watch Heros but my son really likes it.

M.