Brothers In Law

pam

:reporter: Hello everybody, this is your action news reporter, once again, with all the news that is news across the nation. I'm on the scene where there appears to be some relational conflict. There seems to have been some disturbance here. All I've gotten so far is something about not liking someone's pants-and wanting to "kick them." Pardon me maam, did you see what happened?

:reporter: Hello everybody, this is your action news reporter, once again, with all the news that is news across the nation. I'm on the scene where there appears to be some relational conflict. There seems to have been some disturbance here. All I've gotten so far is something about not liking someone's pants-and wanting to "kick them." Pardon me maam, did you see what happened?

aaaahhhhhhh.......yea I did.......... :rambo::boxing:

Have you ever had a brother in law that you would love to just kick them in the rear end? I DO!!!!!!

D'ya think you can get your leg that high off the ground? :sparklygrin::sparklygrin:

Just kidding, Pam. And I certainly apologize for almost giving you a heart attack. But you have to admit, I gave you opportunities to to figure out who I was, but you never followed up on them. That's when I decided to give you that jolt to let you know that I know who you really are. Sure, I could have just pretended that I don't know you, but that would have been dishonest of me.

So, how are you doing? I haven't seen you in a month or so. And I really did mean it when I congratulated your offspring in my PM. I hope all is going good for you and your mother's day is going to be better than your sister's, whose gift I ordered 3 weeks ago and hasn't shown up yet. :angry2::angry2::angry: I'll be in the doghouse for Mother's day. Again.

<div class='quotemain'>

Have you ever had a brother in law that you would love to just kick them in the rear end? I DO!!!!!!

D'ya think you can get your leg that high off the ground? :sparklygrin::sparklygrin:

Just kidding, Pam. And I certainly apologize for almost giving you a heart attack. But you have to admit, I gave you opportunities to to figure out who I was, but you never followed up on them. That's when I decided to give you that jolt to let you know that I know who you really are. Sure, I could have just pretended that I don't know you, but that would have been dishonest of me.

So, how are you doing? I haven't seen you in a month or so. And I really did mean it when I congratulated your offspring in my PM. I hope all is going good for you and your mother's day is going to be better than your sister's, whose gift I ordered 3 weeks ago and hasn't shown up yet. :angry2::angry2::angry: I'll be in the doghouse for Mother's day. Again.

You deserve to be in the doghouse, dear brother in law of mine. Going to mom and dad's for mother's day.

Hey I remember Ray Stevens and The Streak!!! LOOOOVE it! :sparklygrin: I wonder where I could get a recording of that !!!

BTW, I do NOT know what I'd do without all of my brothers in law -- my late hubby's brothers. They take care of my children like their own, and they take care of me, in the handy man deparment. Big cheer for some wonderful gentlemen and their wives!!!

Hey I remember Ray Stevens and The Streak!!! LOOOOVE it! :sparklygrin: I wonder where I could get a recording of that !!!

BTW, I do NOT know what I'd do without all of my brothers in law -- my late hubby's brothers. They take care of my children like their own, and they take care of me, in the handy man deparment. Big cheer for some wonderful gentlemen and their wives!!!

Seriously John doe is a great brother in law. SHHHHH don't tell him I said so though. He has helped me in many ways. Example changing a fuel pump on my car in the middle of a parking lot in pouring down rain. He's great and I love him. But again. shhhhh don't tell him I said anything.

I have three brothers-in law that are more like brothers to me than my two biological brothers. They have been there for me time and again, from fixing my car, giving me blessings, to going to the Temple with me to answer some questions I had. And let's not forget, they put up with my sisters, which makes them Saints!

<div class='quotemain'>

Seriously John doe is a great brother in law. SHHHHH don't tell him I said so though. He has helped me in many ways. Example changing a fuel pump on my car in the middle of a parking lot in pouring down rain. He's great and I love him. But again. shhhhh don't tell him I said anything.

Poor John Doe.....related to Pammie........ :o ........... :wow:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Poor John Doe.....related to Pammie........ :o ........... :wow:

Pale.......SHUT UP@!!!!!!!!

Pammy,

:boxing: Now, make a clean break and get back into your corner.

I have to go back to my corner again? Reminds me of a song. "In my own little corner in my own little chair....

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Pammy,

:boxing: Now, make a clean break and get back into your corner.

I have to go back to my corner again? Reminds me of a song. "In my own little corner in my own little chair....

now now pammie....lets be nice................ :sparklygrin:

Nope