Book Club II

Spencer

What would you like to read?  

1. 1. What would you like to read?

• Book Of Mormon
    • Old Testament
    • New Testament
    • Other (Reply with suggestions Scripture related)

Ok, so the Book of Mormon it is, how much are you all willing to commit to reading a night? or we can stretch it out over a weeks period. a chapter a night? would that work? I could setup a new forum for these post's to keep them from getting lost.

Let me know what you all think.

Spencer

Originally posted by Spencer@Jan 21 2004, 06:20 AM

Ok, so the Book of Mormon it is, how much are you all willing to commit to reading a night? or we can stretch it out over a weeks period. a chapter a night? would that work? I could setup a new forum for these post's to keep them from getting lost.

Spencer

Well, if we use the LDS BoM, we can do a chapter a night. But......................could you all send me a BoM? (I really hate reading off the computer. :lol::o:( )

Originally posted by Jenda+Jan 21 2004, 08:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenda @ Jan 21 2004, 08:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Spencer@Jan 21 2004, 06:20 AM

Spencer

Well, if we use the LDS BoM, we can do a chapter a night. But......................could you all send me a BoM? (I really hate reading off the computer. :lol::o:( )

Yes, PM me your physical address.

Jenda,

Paper back or leather ......Send me your address in email and Ill send one

I can get your name in scribed to.. :D Since I failed to get you a christmas gift ;)

I have known you this long , I normaly do cards and a gift lolI'll do better next year...

• 1 year later...

These are all 3 great choices an should be on all of our reading agendas. I marked the Old Testament, because I have never quite made it all the way through this book. I am in the process of reading it now.

I love the Book of Mormon and have and continue to read it, as I love the New Testament. It is important to me to know what all of the scriptures say to us. They all have value and each time that I read them, there is something new to learn.

Is this a recent poll? Just wondered... lol

I voted for the Book of Mormon.

"Book of Mormon stories that my teacher tells to me,

Are about the Lamanites in ancient history.

Long ago our fathers came from far across the sea,

Given this land, if they lived righteously."

- Primary Song

I love the Book of Mormon! So much of it applies to today, and what is happening in our country, with the freemen and the kingman. Moroni is one of my favorite characters and heroes.

If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it...and I give it 4 stars. :)

Originally posted by Josie@Nov 14 2005, 03:07 PM

Okay, so I forgot to look at the date.  The poll came up and I got busy reading the postings, and forgot to check the date.  Oh well, such is life  :idea:

That's ok, it's a good poll and gave me a chance to sing. :lol:

• 1 month later...