Hello Ronda, goodbye Anderson (SPOILERS)

Vort

Rousey by armbar -- quelle surprise! -- in the third round. That actually is a surprise. Guess Tate was better-prepared than expected.

And everyone's favorite fighter SNAPPED HIS SHIN in his fight. Ugh. Shades of Corey Hill -- only this wasn't an up-and-coming no-name, this was the man widely considered the best fighter on the planet. Yikes. I don't think Silva will be coming back from this. Given his age, maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

It's good to know my husband is not one of those who get enjoyment out of the gory bits of MMA. He was checking the news every 15 minutes all through the night and finally, in the early morning (I think it was about 1AM actually), he woke me up, gave a big sigh of relief and told me Silva just got out of surgery and he will be fine. And he was rooting for Wiedmann!

I was wanting Ronda to lose sooooo bad I was jumping up and down between first and 2nd round. But, I don't know what Tate was thinking - she should have fought Julianna Pena style... not go to the ground with Ronda. In the post-fight interview she said her game plan was not to back down from Ronda's judo - well, girl, that's a big mistake. Ronda's judo is her greatest strength and she's the best at it - you don't want to go toe to toe with that. You want to neutralize that strength by staying up on your feet and dancing like a butterfly and stinging like a bee. But, it's okay, as long as she's wearing her signature skirt, she's a winner in my book. :) I LOVE THAT SKIRT!!!!

I'm totally a Ronda fan. Even after her Ultimate Fighter debacle and refusal to shake hands after the match. Fighter-wise, she's just on another level completely. Even Tate knows that lasting into the third round was more luck than anything else.

I'm totally a Ronda fan. Even after her Ultimate Fighter debacle and refusal to shake hands after the match. Fighter-wise, she's just on another level completely. Even Tate knows that lasting into the third round was more luck than anything else.

I'm totally into the drama and Ronda is such a mean person I wish they'd give Julianna one round with her just so I can see her get beat up. I'm pretty sure Julianna can get to Ronda's face.

I watched Ultimate Fighter for the first 50 minutes. I could care less for the last 10. ;)

I'm totally into the drama and Ronda is such a mean person I wish they'd give Julianna one round with her just so I can see her get beat up. I'm pretty sure Julianna can get to Ronda's face.

I watched Ultimate Fighter for the first 50 minutes. I could care less for the last 10. ;)

How much less could you care? :)

I'm pretty much the polar opposite. Watching a bunch of scummy people act like scummy people holds zero interest for me. I'm interested in the MMA.

I'm pretty much the polar opposite. Watching a bunch of scummy people act like scummy people holds zero interest for me. I'm interested in the MMA.

It's so much better to watch scummy people get beat by the better people. Like Eli Manning beating Tom Brady! Yeah! :D Sooooooo wished Meisha won that match.

It's so much better to watch scummy people get beat by the better people. Like Eli Manning beating Tom Brady! Yeah! :D Sooooooo wished Meisha won that match.

Tom Brady is scummy? Okay I will admit...anytime the Patriots are beat it's awesome. :)

Totally, completely, utterly beyond the pale. You can rest assured that I did not laugh, smile, or otherwise find any humor whatsoever in this tasteless display. Simply appalling.

NUNCHUCK-794x1024-650x838.jpg

PS Even as we speak, I am very busy not laughing. I have a very stern look on my face right now. Also, I'm offended.