Date Ideas

So I guess this topic is open for anyone who has fun and clean date ideas.

At the moment though I am in need of some ideas for a certain theme: "Mission Impossible"/"Secret Agent" date theme... It would be super fun as a group date, but my friend and I just can't seem to think of enough ideas for this date... any suggestions? :idea:

You guys could go follow the cops around on police chases...

Do geneaology and pretend your solving crimes.

Go to a handgun range and shoot Walther PPKs or P99s (007's pistols).

Look into renting any of the following vehicles for the night:

Aston Martin DB5

Little Nellie

Aston Martin DBS

Lotus Esprit Submarine

Lotus Esprit Turbo

Acrostar Mini-Jet

Aston Martin Volante

BMW Z3 Roadster

BMW 750i

BMW Z8

Q Boat

Aston Martin Vanquish

Jaguar XKR

Watch any of the old spy movies as part of the date.

Find a martial arts teacher to do a special night in his dojo for you guys.

Make dry ice bombs.

Take a helicopter trip and pretend your on a mission.

Play Mission Impossible on xbox.

GOD BLESS! Enjoy!

-a-train

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this done. In college my roommate and I were running all over town and finding clues to the next place. At each were left little gifts, Champagne glasses, basket, foot, etc. At the end we meet up with our girlfriends where we used all the material we had picked up along the way. It was fun.

How did the date go? What did you end up doing?

I've had this done. In college my roommate and I were running all over town and finding clues to the next place. At each were left little gifts, Champagne glasses, basket, foot, etc. At the end we meet up with our girlfriends where we used all the material we had picked up along the way. It was fun.

How did the date go? What did you end up doing?

You found a FOOT? oh my

Do a '70's or a DI date. With either one you need to go to Deseret Industries or a Goodwill store and buy cheap old clothes and then rent or watch a 70's movie with a dinner of fondu! lol

Cowboy date, cook some dutch oven meals, wear cowboy hats, boots, jeans etc. If you can do a horseride, do it. Shoot a shotgun, pistol and rifle. Fill up old milk jugs for targets. Then use a generator and watch a John Wayne (or other suitable western) in the outdoors!

A mystery date. Make dinner yourself. Then create a menu in which the names of dinner items are jumbled up or are written in a different language. They would need to order something to drink along with what to drink it in, something to eat along with some weird utensil to eat it with, a side dish, and desert, etc., etc. So for example make spaghetti. Then they have to choose something to eat it with. But don't make it easy, make the utensils things like salad tongs, a spatula, a butter knife, a wooden spoon, etc. When they pick something to drink from make it something like a canning jar, a measuring cup, a thimble, etc, etc. Then instead of a plate, make them use something like tin foil or a plastic bag. To make it even more interesting connect everyone's hands together and make them eat their items connected to another person. Bibs might be useful! LOL

If I think of any more, I'll write them up.