Dogs Are Better Than Cats...they Talk :-)

For pets or eating? I have talked with a lot of people who have eaten dog meat and I'd say about half said they really enjoyed it (I have had it twice and it's okay). One person I know has eaten cat and dog and says cat tastes a lot better but it does have kinda a gamie taste about it (which he liked).

As for pets I'd have to go with dogs -- they will give their lives for the family they live with which no cat would do. Also, they play a lot better than cats.

Besides, cats are an environmental disaster as they wipe out scores of native birds, amphibians, reptiles, small mammals, etc.

There are moutain lions where we live. My wife keeps trying to push, "We need a dog to keep the kids safe." I saw a show about mt. lions and the expert said, "People often think 'we should get a dog' in an attempt to protect them." "Dogs and cats are nothing but a snack for the mt. lion" she continued.

I love all animals. I just love some (cats) a heck of a lot more than others (dogs).

And yes, I've owned both. I've had very good dogs and very good cats as well. But as of right now, I have four cats and no dogs, and I must say, life is quite enjoyable. :)

For pets or eating? I have talked with a lot of people who have eaten dog meat and I'd say about half said they really enjoyed it (I have had it twice and it's okay). One person I know has eaten cat and dog and says cat tastes a lot better but it does have kinda a gamie taste about it (which he liked).

As for pets I'd have to go with dogs -- they will give their lives for the family they live with which no cat would do. Also, they play a lot better than cats.

Besides, cats are an environmental disaster as they wipe out scores of native birds, amphibians, reptiles, small mammals, etc.

When we were in Jamaca they were serving some Jerk "chicken". Someone told me that it was really dog. I would touch it.

I wished cats would take care a Magpies...useless bird IMO.