How close do you think we are to the beginning of the end?

notquiteperfect

Hi I'm Liam I'm 19 years old and idk how many kids my age come on here but I'm sure of the end happening in my life time I want you all to look at Acts 2:17-21 it talks about spirit of god upon men and dreams and visions will happen. Ever since I was little I've had dreams of the end and of the future. I've seen Christ in my dreams heard the voice of god and Angels sing. One thing In Acts says that the moon will turn into blood and I've seen that before in my dreams. Idk what else to say.

I'm not sure which site you are looking at, but right now there is a lot of talk about the Shmita year starting today!!! I think. 

At the end of this Shmita/Shemitah year on 29 Elul Eve is also The Feast of Trumpets. This third 29 Elul, 2015 is the third Shmita year many believe of a cycle. (See Rabbi Cahn's stuff on Youtube) It is also the 5th of 6 eclipses falling on Jewish Holidays (Holy days) in 2014-2015 with the sixth eclipse being a supermoon as well. (It's like God is saying something to us).

On 29 Elul in 2001 and 2008 there were record breaking stock market crashes. Many believe that September 13, 2015 will be the third one and the "big one."

While that doesn't sound fun, it is not the "end of the world," Pres. Packer promised the youth that they can look forward to seeing their grandchildren, for some great-grandchildren IF they/we have learned to take the Spirit for our guide. Of course having obeyed Heavenly Father's commandment found on Providentliving.org to prepare may also factor in their somewhere as far as enjoying life might be concerned at that point.

It could be "the end of the world as we've known it" but the end of the world where He comes in glory is still many years away.

If that's making you  feel like "who cares" then read President Holland's BYU-I devotional talk from this week on finding joy in your life.

Why worry about such things?  You will either be alive at the end and have to deal with it, or your own end will come first, and it will no longer be your concern. There is too much to do in the here and now to be worried about the end.

about sums it up. either way it does not consult us about it.