FunkyTown goes on a hunger strike!

FunkyTown

I would like it known that I am protesting and refuse to eat until my demands are met!

I am currently very hungry. I do not like this feeling. I demand to either be given food, or to go to a place where there is food that I may prepare it, such as home. I am at work and cannot currently eat. This is terrible.

Until I have some way of obtaining food, I refuse to eat. Power to the people!

PS: I also will maintain my hunger strike if the food available is gross.

I would like it known that I am protesting and refuse to eat until my demands are met!

I am currently very hungry. I do not like this feeling. I demand to either be given food, or to go to a place where there is food that I may prepare it, such as home. I am at work and cannot currently eat. This is terrible.

Until I have some way of obtaining food, I refuse to eat. Power to the people!

PS: I also will maintain my hunger strike if the food available is gross.

should I redub thee, Ghandi 2.0?

I'm basically Gandhi with the exception that I shower.

The hunger strike lasted until 7:30 PM when I finally got home from my commute, which is 2 hours long. I think I inspired a lot of people with my hunger strike.

A 2 hour commute each way?

Two hours to go 15 miles? Even in London, that seems like a lot. You can't take the tube or a train?  I came in to east London (Queen Mary College) from near Woolwich Arsenal every day by train and I know it didn't take anywhere near 2 hours. Even doubling the time and distance (I just looked at the map, my commute was 7 miles), 2 hours seems excessive.

Maybe you need to bring a sandwich with you to eat on the commute home. I'd have passed out if I were starving at 5 and had to wait another 2 hours to eat. 

Two hours to go 15 miles? Even in London, that seems like a lot. You can't take the tube or a train?  I came in to east London (Queen Mary College) from near Woolwich Arsenal every day by train and I know it didn't take anywhere near 2 hours. Even doubling the time and distance (I just looked at the map, my commute was 7 miles), 2 hours seems excessive.

Maybe you need to bring a sandwich with you to eat on the commute home. I'd have passed out if I were starving at 5 and had to wait another 2 hours to eat. 

I live in Ashtead. To get to work, I have to take the train to Wimbledon, then to Earl's Court, then to Sudbury Hill. Then, I walk to the school, which is about 15 minutes - 2 hours.

The M25 is at a standstill only two times: Day and night.