Anyplace For Member Pics?

Fiannan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yediyd

I'm still so new with computers...that explaination ment nothing to me....I have three old cell phones that I won't part with because of the pics. on them....I have no clue how to get them off my phones...!

...and YES, my VCR is Still flashing midnight!!!!

...and YES, I still have a VCR!!!!!!!

The picture was taken just outside Banff National Park. In fact, I'm in the park taking the picture while my son is outside the park. It was on a backroad into the park. Had to cross a dry river bed plus an active creek bed to get to that spot. I believe the name of the area is called "Ghost Lake". They call it this because the river will disappear and re-appear over the months. It's a beautiful area for camping.

Guest Yediyd

The picture was taken just outside Banff National Park. In fact, I'm in the park taking the picture while my son is outside the park. It was on a backroad into the park. Had to cross a dry river bed plus an active creek bed to get to that spot. I believe the name of the area is called "Ghost Lake". They call it this because the river will disappear and re-appear over the months. It's a beautiful area for camping.

I remember those creek crossing days!!! When I was a kid in West Virginia....we lived 12 creek crossings down little sycamore holler!!! Had to get new break shoes every 6 months!!!! My dad had a red king cab truck like that, too.

I clicked on the "add image" button, then copied the url (the http:/xxxx), then it added them to my post. It wouldn't work with my facebook pictures though. I wonder why? :hmmm:

Thanks for the comment. The first one was actualy taken with my phone. :wow:

Just do what it says above. I copied the url from "photobucket.com" The "add image" button id the one with the tree on it, next to the "insert e-mail" button. That should work.

Guest Yediyd

AWWWWWWWWWW so sorry - the male went quickly. He was all white.

I have a purebred teacup toy poodle...I'd like to breed some chahuapoo's, They are Sooooo cute!!!!

Oh well.....

My poodle's name is: Jetta...she is black, with a white chin, white neck strip, and two white back feet.

She is my baby!!!! :wub:

Guest the_big_picture

I have a purebred teacup toy poodle...I'd like to breed some chahuapoo's, They are Sooooo cute!!!!

Oh well.....

My poodle's name is: Jetta...she is black, with a white chin, white neck strip, and two white back feet.

I looked them up, they are called Chi-Poo

Posted Image

I would love a dog, but irresponsible as I am I would probably fail to take care of one and make it depressed et c. :lol:

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

Oh well.....

I looked them up, they are called Chi-Poo

Posted Image

I would love a dog, but irresponsible as I am I would probably fail to take care of one and make it depressed et c. :lol: I looked them up too! That's why I want a little male chuhuahua!!!!!

Okay, I have to brag as well.

This is my 21-year-old baby!

Posted Image

Eat your heart out boys! :)

And, no, we look nothing alike. She got her looks from her grandmother.

Posted Image

And this is the cat I kick every chance I get. Do you blame me, lazy little splat!

Elphie

P.S. She'd kill me if she knew i posted these here. Yikes!

Elphie, You have a very lovely daughter! :)

Thank you Begood.

You know, it was an interesting story (at least to me it is). She had won a photo package like you would get at Sears, but at a professional studio. About 15 minutes into the session, the photographer yelled Stop! He threw this gorgeous formal dress at her, stuck a CD in, cranked it up and we were doing a PHOTO SHOOT!

I was her "stylist," while he took pictures of her for almost 3 hours. One of the employees asked me where she had modeled.....but she never had. She just loved the camera.

The best thing was that my daughter's personality just exploded up there. She's usually somewhat shy and, though she's much better than she was five years ago, her self-esteem still isn't that great. So watching MY DAUGHTER just milk it for the camera was a thrill for me.

Elphie

She is gorgeous... maybe she should do modeling.

Hi Shantress,

When the photographer went crazy with her, he actually had her put on four different outfits, meaning he shot a whole portfolio. He said he does about 20 shoots a week, and during the whole year he only sees about 10 people who could model. She thought she was too short, but he said it has to do with how you work the camera.

I've told her I'd be her agent! :) I don't think she wants to do it though. But we have about 50 pictures, just like that one. Even for one day it was a blast.

Elphie