Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies

pam

I would add one more - the only difference between the good guy and the bad guy is that the good guy is only violent to those that deserve it. And I would add to that thought that I have never meet a violent person that thought they had ever been violent to someone that did not deserve it.

Why do we like violence so much in our entertainment?

The Traveler

Hey, one other funny thing I forgot. Ever notice how in movies and TV programs when a villian repents and goes right he or she dies in the end (and like on all those old Bonanza shows dies in the arms of the good guy explaining how good is best? Wait, that was also in Star Wars).

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'> Fiannen I knew if you added anything there would be SOMETHING about someone getting naked. :P

LOL!!!! Very astute observation! I thought I was the only person here who felt like this man has a fetish about all things sexual.

In psychology one might ask why would you take notice of that? :D

Maybe because it is quite obvious.

<div class='quotemain'>

Hey, one other funny thing I forgot. Ever notice how in movies and TV programs when a villian repents and goes right he or she dies in the end (and like on all those old Bonanza shows dies in the arms of the good guy explaining how good is best? Wait, that was also in Star Wars).

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'> Fiannen I knew if you added anything there would be SOMETHING about someone getting naked. :P

LOL!!!! Very astute observation! I thought I was the only person here who felt like this man has a fetish about all things sexual.

In psychology one might ask why would you take notice of that? :D

Maybe because it is quite obvious.

Yeah, and perhaps many find it more comfortable to employ denial to those things that have anything to do sex and reproduction? <_<

And also, how is that a man who couldn't walk properly as a child, save a mans life in Vietnam, get shot in the "buttocks" :sparklygrin: run across the whole of America, meets the US President and still manages to eat a box of chocolate on a bench?

Acez ;)