Fight Breast Cancer!

Fiannan

As for some people getting all freaky about the bra thing I have to say that I see a lot of women in bras and for the ones with ample endowments I still have to wonder about the circulatory effects.

What about effects of NOT being restrained? For those who are 'amply' endowed, that would be a big issue. :D I for one can't IMAGINE not wearing one.

As for some people getting all freaky about the bra thing I have to say that I see a lot of women in bras

are they just in their bras and if they are what are you - a voyeur?

that and for the ones with ample endowments I still have to wonder about the circulatory effects.

Typical male attitude in my opinion! There is NO circulatory effects unless the stupid woman is wearing a bra that is sizes too small! What circulation do you actually think is getting cut off? If it is the shoulder straps then the bra is TOO SMALL. If it is the gouges around the body, then the bra is TOO SMALL. I am a 46 DDD. I went to a professional fitter to ensure that I got the right size, now I can now go to nearly any store that sells bras in my size and get one. I don't have any constriction. Never did have any constriction in the past - just no support.

Fiannan, really, don't you think it is time you got your head/mind out of the lingerie department, nudist camps, naked women, or in other words: carnel thoughts and delved more deeply into the scriptures?

Fiannan, really, don't you think it is time you got your head/mind out of the lingerie department, nudist camps, naked women, or in other words: carnel thoughts and delved more deeply into the scriptures?

This is what makes him tick,without a ticker he would be..... dead. :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>

As for some people getting all freaky about the bra thing I have to say that I see a lot of women in bras

are they just in their bras and if they are what are you - a voyeur?
that and for the ones with ample endowments I still have to wonder about the circulatory effects.

Typical male attitude in my opinion! There is NO circulatory effects unless the stupid woman is wearing a bra that is sizes too small! What circulation do you actually think is getting cut off? If it is the shoulder straps then the bra is TOO SMALL. If it is the gouges around the body, then the bra is TOO SMALL. I am a 46 DDD. I went to a professional fitter to ensure that I got the right size, now I can now go to nearly any store that sells bras in my size and get one. I don't have any constriction. Never did have any constriction in the past - just no support.

Sorry, the only time I see women in bras (besides my wife who I might add hates the things) is at the beach, women working in their gardens in my neighborhood or when I take my kids to the local playground (well, a few of the women on hot days). Oh, and just to let you know they generally are wearing either shorts, bikini bottoms or lingerie on their bottoms.

And like I said, this post was actually to get people to talk about all the aspects of cancer prevention -- especially brast cancer. Not my fault people are letting their pent up repressed libidos get focused on this topic of underwear.

Also, I hate to break it to people but in the 1800s in England much of the Bible was not discussed due to its sexual nature. Now as for scriptures I really can say that you can barely open up a passage in the Bible and not find references to uncomfortable aspects of sexuality. As of late the entire topic of the sex life of Jesus has been totally taboo (his marriage(s) and possible children) because people are uncomfortable with attributing sexual characteristics towards Jesus (as much as they are towards thinking about their parents). People are really into discussing polygamy because it centers on sexuality (many of the philosophers of early Christiandom were probably either sexually disturbed or homosexual and felt one wife was hard enough to contemplate much less several). Sex and nudity is a central theme of the Book of Ester, reproduction is strongly encouraged throughout the Bible and, well, if one wants to call discussions of sexuality being something that is carnal (it isn't if one has the morality encouraged in the scriptures) then so be it.

<div class='quotemain'>

[Most women I have ever had association with actually have complained about how bras constrict circulation. Of course you can read anything you want into that. :sparklygrin:

I find it interesting that when associating with all of these women that the subject of bras even comes up.

Is one of your questions to them..."Is your bra pinching today?"

Give me a break.

Uhhh . . . my manzere is pinching me . . .

<div class='quotemain'>

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Manzere manzere: A garment that is worn by men to support an abnormaly large chest.

:wow:Information :bouncing:

No way I am clicking that link. I just assume it is something for the modern American and British male in the whole obesity epidemic. :D

ok so the manzere stuff is funny, but back to some seriousness on the subject. this was emailed to me today.

http://fisherinteractive.com/komo/ibc/komo_ibc.wmv

http://www.komotv.com/ibc/

That was shocking! I have never heard this information before, and do not understand why not. I'm sending this to all of the women I know.

I really am stunned.

Elphaba

I only learned about this type of breast cancer after I found a lump on my breast last November and joined a breast cancer forum.

Fortunately I did not have breast cancer.

I'm grateful for the posting of this video, because it shows more plainly what to expect if you have IBC, which the information on the forum couldn't explain so clearly.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

[Most women I have ever had association with actually have complained about how bras constrict circulation. Of course you can read anything you want into that. :sparklygrin:

I find it interesting that when associating with all of these women that the subject of bras even comes up.

Is one of your questions to them..."Is your bra pinching today?"

Give me a break.

I think Kramer called it the 'bro'. :dontknow:

That was shocking! I have never heard this information before, and do not understand why not. I'm sending this to all of the women I know.

I really am stunned.

Elphaba

i too was shocked when i saw it, and had never heard of it before. i'm glad it was helpful.

I have noticed that a lot of Fiannans comments are based around sex, nudity, body parts, birth control etc. I think he's more than a little obsessed. I talk to my girlfriends about this stuff, but not as much as Fiannan does to strangers. If I knew my husband was talking to strangers about this kind of thing Id be really concerned.

Also, self examination is the most effective way tp prevent breast cancer. Yes, we need sunlight but that doesnt mean lying out in the sun baking as that increases your risk of skin cancer. It means being outside, but not necessesarily in summer, just not being cooped up indoors all day really. Oh, and of all the women I have lost through breast cancer (auntie, two friends, grandma) have all had children. All we can do is eat healthily, exercise, wear sun cream and check ourselves regularly. The bra stuff is nonsense. Ive actually heard that wearing a bra prevents breast cancer as you have more support. Especially for larger breasted women. I could not go without mine. I would be sore and in pain by the end of the day-surely not a good thing in the fight against this awful disease.