Adding to my UFC card: Sage Northcutt

anatess2

@Vort, I just found out Sage Northcutt trained in Gracie Barra Katy Texas!  My boys train there and the one in Spring when we're in Texas which is almost every summer.  They might have been in a session with the guy!

Anyway, this kid looks promising.  I know he's still quite young and very green but I like his attitude and his spirituality (my husband calls him the Tebow of UFC) and his fighting skills are quite good.  So now, I got Cupcake, Holly, Rose, Dillishaw, and Northcutt on my team.  I did not watch the Holly vs Cupcake match.  I was rooting for Holly but I'm glad Cupcake finally got a taste of the belt.  Now I got 3 of my picks with belt experience.  I predict Northcutt to be there too.  I don't know about Rose yet.  She's been having it rough.

I am so disappointed in Bones.  I had him in my picks a long time ago and had to drop him due to his drug issue.  When they announced he has a match coming up I told my husband, it's not gonna happen... and I was right.

sage-northcutt-francisco-trevino-ufc-192

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Vort said:

How 'bout that Irishman?

I called that one!  My husband still insists Diaz won the fight except that Dana White wanted to set up a tie-breaking rematch!

Now... Rumble Johnson punching a tooth out and then calling both Diaz and McG out for the weigh-in drama... now, that was awesome.  Hah hah...

P.S.  Where've you been, jellybean!

Edited by anatess2