bad break up.

orcnorhn

my girlfriend and me  broke up 1 month ago.I have a many mistakes and she hates me now. Life is very hard for me now. I lost my hope.I lost my belief in marriage. I can not focus on my business because my mind is always full.I really wanted to have a family But I can not feel it anymore.I know she will not return but I think I don't  want to believe it.Everything is getting worse I can sleep 3 or 4 hours.I don't like to talk to my friends and family about it because I don't  like to look powerless.I don't  know what to do.All my feelings have disappeared.normally ı'm a very happy person but I am in big void .I always blame myself.I am very unhappy and I fear that it will continue.ı'm 30 years old and this is very tiring for me.I can not think right now.I always think 'maybe ,maybe'

Should I try to continue my life ?or should ı wait for her ? I don't  know what to do.

by the way My english is not excellent so I'm sorry for my wrongs.

Edited by orcnorhn

51 minutes ago, orcnorhn said:

.I don't like to talk to my friends and family about it

You know, there's no shame in going to just a few therapy sessions to get things off your chest and get some help processing what's happened.

Breakups are hard. I think most people go through this at least once. You're mourning. That's normal. If it lasts too long, though, please reach out for help. In the meantime, try to force yourself to go out and do things, see people, serve, have fun, eat good food, etc. Wallowing has its time, honestly, but keep the time short and try to move on the best you can. Fake it til you make it. The quicker you get back to normal things, the faster you'll be able to get over her and, when you're ready, try again with someone else.

If you really find that you can't get yourself to do the things you need to to keep your business and other relationships going, get help. Depression is real, and can be situation based. Professional help can make it pass more quickly. 

Hang in there, brother, You're going to be okay. 

Good advice has been given here!

I would also keep in mind that the breakup was only 1 month ago.  Of course you don't feel good - you just broke up!  A good rule of thumb is to give yourself the length of how long you dated a girl to emotionally recover.  So, if you dated her for three months, give yourself three months to heal.  Be careful making big life decisions (especially regarding relationships) during this healing period - you may want to wait until you feel more like yourself again and can think more clearly.

Time has a way of healing these things.  Be patient, and you will be feeling better than ever soon.