Lost in the D&C?

Has anyone else been having problems following the D&C? Me! Me! I looked in the Gospel Library app. I went to lessons and put in '105' in the search command. Under this, I went to Institute and found a section that explained the history of Section 105 of the D&C. Magic!

17 minutes ago, DoctorLemon said:

You know what happens every time I try to read the D&C?  I somehow wind up reading the Book of Mormon instead... Same goes for the Old Testament...

The Book of Mormon has great epic battles! Heros (Moroni, Ammon), Villains (Noah, L&L), visions, mafia. What's not to like? I am really surprised that more people have not read it. 

5 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

The Book of Mormon has great epic battles! Heros (Moroni, Ammon), Villains (Noah, L&L), visions, mafia. What's not to like? I am really surprised that more people have not read it. 

Here is the thing with the Book of Mormon: you really CAN get closer to God reading the Book of Mormon than any other book.  (The New Testament is a very close second).  The General Authorities were not kidding when they said this!  As such, I have read the Book of Mormon and New Testament at least a dozen or more times each, at the detriment of everything else.

Edited by DoctorLemon

11 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

Grandpa: Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...

Grandson: Doesn't sound too bad. I'll try to stay awake.