177th Semiannual General Conference

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We watched Conference in our basement with our projector and speakers from my laptop tuned to the BYU webcast. I couldn't believe the picture and sound quality we were getting! I can remember listening to Conference on some old radio back in Texas when I was a kid, that was tough. We were kids and it was just tooooooo boring.

I'm glad we did it though. I have a lot of memories of past Conferences. I love General Conference and I am glad we have it every six months. My three year old daughter is starting to reckognize GAs.

And yes, Sister Beck is extremely impressive. I like her. Her talk was top tier.

-a-train

Well, 3/5ths of Conference is over and I have yet to hear a talk on Adam-God, the Divine Feminine, Women holding the PH, nothing at all like that. Seemed strange to me, seeing how that is all that has been on the boards lately, I figured that someone had the inside scoop. Well, there are still 2 more sessions, I'm sure that something will come up.

LOL!!!! Awesome, just awesome....

As many of you know, I got married on Friday, but I did catch an lot of conference from our hotel room...For the record, we were naked in bed and it was the best conference ever! :blush: Some of us do know how to stay awake in Conference (that was for you Jason...). :P

Conference is always excellent of course, and one does not need to be naked to enjoy it...I thought President Hinkley was more vibrant than last conference...Think of the 98 yr old men you have seen in your life and then concider our dear Prophet...The Lord has truely blessed him with more energy and vitality than anyone I know...I am thrilled that Elder Eyring is in the Presidency...

As many of you know, I got married on Friday

Congratulations Isaac! May you and your wife live long and prosper. :D

Think of the 98 yr old men you have seen in your life and then concider our dear Prophet...The Lord has truely blessed him with more energy and vitality than anyone I know

President Hinckley is always my favorite part of Conference, and it's not just because he is the first speaker.

Elphaba