What kind of tea do you like?

ming57

On 8/28/2017 at 8:57 PM, ming57 said:

I'm very sorry, I don't know the customs here.and Thank you for reminding me.

No need to apologize, by the way. You didn't offend anyone. You just won't get much conversation from this group about the best kind of tea.

Glenn Beck (who is Mormon), had a guest host who told a cool story.  Guest host (I'll call him Bob because I can't remember his name) was talking about knowing Glenn.  Bob went over to dinner at the Beck's house one day, and was a little star-struck, and also a little mormon-wary.  But the evening was enjoyable and not weird, until after dinner, when Glenn got really quiet and invited Bob to help him with something obviously very sacred.  Some sort of ceremonial food, being prepared in a ceremonial way.  Bob was explaining how devoted Glenn seemed, measuring the ingredients so carefully, reverently loading them into the holy device, each arm motion and movement obviously full of symbolism.

Bob went into the other room, and asked Glenn's wife about it. 
Glenn's wife: "Huh?"
Bob: Well, I don't mean to ask if I shouldn't, I just don't understand it, Glen is obviously very religiously observing something special over there. 
Glenn's wife: That's the ice cream maker.  He's making ice cream.  And you're right, it is almost a religious experience with that man.