Hi! I'm Pam

pam

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

some of these Bishops...I tell ya...who do they thnk they are......LOL!!!!!

Hey PamElla!

Yeah right Pale...............some Bishops!! sheesh :hmmm:

LOL --

It's good to see you all here. I guess I need to come here more often.

do you all remember me?? I"m married now and living in Delta, UT.

aka, Sally

Hi, you don't know me, but anyone living in Delta has my sincere condolences. I'm proud to say that I recently moved my in-laws away from there, and it was the best act of service I have rendered in quite some time. Sure, it's not Manti, but when you compare stinky armpits, after a while they all start to smell the same.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I have been to Delta.....wow!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Hey PamElla!

LOL --

aka, Sally

Hi, you don't know me, but anyone living in Delta has my sincere condolences. I'm proud to say that I recently moved my in-laws away from there, and it was the best act of service I have rendered in quite some time. Sure, it's not Manti, but when you compare stinky armpits, after a while they all start to smell the same.

So...... you know what I'm talkng about.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Hey PamElla!

LOL --

aka, Sally

So...... you know what I'm talkng about.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Boy, talk about a thread jack -- sorry Pam............

Just for the record, I don't like Delta..........the people are nice, but the town is too small and rural for my taste. I miss the trees and rain and green of nw WA, where I'm from. I hated the 80 days of over 95* this summer(it was over 100* for over a month)....and no A/C either. I hate the flies this time of year, but when the Lord brings an answer to your prayers into your life, and he lives in Delta, what are you gonna do? So I"m here, loving the man I'm sealed to, and enjoying our 8 grandkids and all of their activities. Bloom where you're planted - (just make sure you have irrigation, cuz it sure isn't going to rain!!!)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone -- I'm off to make stuffing, gravy and apple crisp for the family dinner.

Just for the record, I don't like Delta..........the people are nice, but the town is too small and rural for my taste. I miss the trees and rain and green of nw WA, where I'm from. I hated the 80 days of over 95* this summer(it was over 100* for over a month)....and no A/C either. I hate the flies this time of year, but when the Lord brings an answer to your prayers into your life, and he lives in Delta, what are you gonna do? So I"m here, loving the man I'm sealed to, and enjoying our 8 grandkids and all of their activities. Bloom where you're planted - (just make sure you have irrigation, cuz it sure isn't going to rain!!!)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone -- I'm off to make stuffing, gravy and apple crisp for the family dinner.

Sundae we are all happy for you.....I remember going to my Uncles house....I was driving along and turned off the Interstate....after about 5-10 miles on this highway...I thought...where am I???? but I kept driving and then seen a sign that said-Oakley??? anyway....I finally got to Delta.....wow

<div class='quotemain'>

Sundae we are all happy for you.....I remember going to my Uncles house....I was driving along and turned off the Interstate....after about 5-10 miles on this highway...I thought...where am I???? but I kept driving and then seen a sign that said-Oakley??? anyway....I finally got to Delta.....wow

Oakley?? that's in Idaho I think..........Oak City is near Delta, but we are 50 miles from Nephi and I-15 and the main highway!! Totally out in the boonies..............and 100 miles from Provo and any shopping :)

<div class='quotemain'>

Hey PamElla!

LOL --

aka, Sally

You are living in Delta now? Wow, my parents just moved from Delta. I'll have to come visit you Sally. I have a bank account there I need to close anyway. Plus I haven't seen you since we had that ldstalk party at my place...sheesh what was it? 3-4 years ago?

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

yes....thats it.....Oak City

Oakley?? that's in Idaho I think..........Oak City is near Delta, but we are 50 miles from Nephi and I-15 and the main highway!! Totally out in the boonies..............and 100 miles from Provo and any shopping :)

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

yes....thats it.....Oak City

:dontknow: