Book of Mormon characters are more distinct voices than fictional characters from famous novels

Sunday21

Doesnt surprise me one bit. I believe the Book of Mormon is the most true book on the face of the earth. Its rich and powerful. Its definitly the most unique tale on the entire earth. Not only is its story unique, like no other ever made, its true, and being such it causes the foundations of the world and secular sophistry to shake and tremble at its very core. 

I have learned many great and important truths reading the Book of Mormon.  Never-the-less I have been unable to obtain all the truths it contains for myself despite that I have read it many times.  I have often found that I have been helped to understand some truths I have missed by conversing with others that have also read the Book of Mormon.  At other times I have not been inspired by some claims others have made concerning what they say they have learned from their reading of the Book of Mormon or other “things” they believe are relevant.  This also applies to various claims of “studies”.

I do not know how or why it happens that some seem to read things and derive something very different than what I gain from reading the same thing (especially in scripture).  But I have learned that if I ask questions about how they concluded what they say from their reading and they become angry or condescending – with answers that seem to me to have nothing to do with my question.  It is going to be next to impossible for me – not just concerning the particular matter at hand but almost anything they would say.

The Traveler