Existential Crisis.

FunkyTown

I have been kept awake at night for the last few weeks, driven by a single thought. It is an existential crisis thought that calls in to being some of my most cherished beliefs as I question the very fabric of my assumptions. I assume everyone has faced this at some point, asking the same question as I have - Over, and over, in my head.

Surely... SURELY... Not EVERYBODY was Kung-Fu Fighting.

1 minute ago, zil said:

I was too busy trying to calculate the speed of lightning (and whether it's variable, and if so, what its slowest speed is, because that seems more believable than its fastest speed) that I never even noticed this problem.  I'm going to need a bigger blackboard.

OH NO!  The kids, no matter their training, cannot possibly be as fast as lightning. Lightning travels at about 750 miles per hour, while Usain Bold couldn't even break 30 miles per hour running. The toddlers... THE TODDLERS were capable of 750 miles per hour.

Were all my beliefs founded on LIES? We all know. EVERYBODY was Kung Fu Fighting AND their kicks were "fast as lightning".

One thing is certain - It WAS a little bit frightening. After all, if their kicks were approaching and exceeding the speed of sound, we should all be terrified. :o

2 minutes ago, zil said:

Well, all of us except Chuck Norris.

I did hear that Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the white, Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Djinni all came out of nowhere -lightning fast- and they destroyed Chuck Norris.

Edited by FunkyTown

2 minutes ago, FunkyTown said:

I did hear that Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the white, Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Djinni all came out of nowhere -lightning fast- and they destroyed Chuck Norris.

That was Chuck Norris' body double.