I've Just Slept Thru Most Of Boxing Day!

pushka

<div class='quotemain'>

It is a very, very delicious layered dessert.

My mother made it frequently.

Yum!!!

Onyx

Thanks Onyx,

I thought from Pushka's picture it was a breakfast cereal. :D

Elphie

you can buy them in a box or make them yourself......if you make a homemade one....you need jello and custard and perhaps some pudding and of course whip topping. For the jello you can add fruit or a round cake-yellow in the bowl then pour the jello on top of it.....let it set up....add custard and then pudding(if you would like)....thats right....Pale made one of these.....we will dedicate for tomorrow's dinner

you can buy them in a box or make them yourself......if you make a homemade one....you need jello and custard and perhaps some pudding and of course whip topping. For the jello you can add fruit or a round cake-yellow in the bowl then pour the jello on top of it.....let it set up....add custard and then pudding(if you would like)....thats right....Pale made one of these.....we will dedicate for tomorrow's dinner

Jello? Yellow cake? Pudding? Bleh.

I'd rather eat breakfast cereal!

Well, I'm proud of you Pale. You must have at least visited Venus if you're cooking. :D

Elphie

<div class='quotemain'>you can buy them in a box or make them yourself......if you make a homemade one....you need jello and custard and perhaps some pudding and of course whip topping. For the jello you can add fruit or a round cake-yellow in the bowl then pour the jello on top of it.....let it set up....add custard and then pudding(if you would like)....thats right....Pale made one of these.....we will dedicate for tomorrow's dinner

Well, I'm proud of you Pale. You must have at least visited Venus if you're cooking. :D

Elphie

yes....I must......LOL!!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>you can buy them in a box or make them yourself......if you make a homemade one....you need jello and custard and perhaps some pudding and of course whip topping. For the jello you can add fruit or a round cake-yellow in the bowl then pour the jello on top of it.....let it set up....add custard and then pudding(if you would like)....thats right....Pale made one of these.....we will dedicate for tomorrow's dinner

Elphie

for those that are non mormon or for those that are mormon and don't care....some people will add sherry or rum or brandy to their trifle. As missionaries while tracting in England if you were allowed in a home they often times would offer you something to eat or drink. If you were asked if you would like trifle you always said yes.....then you had to determine if there was alcohol in it......LOL!!!!!

:D

<div class='quotemain'>

Elphie

<div class='quotemain'>

Elphie

for those that are non mormon or for those that are mormon and don't care....some people will add sherry or rum or brandy to their trifle. As missionaries while tracting in England if you were allowed in a home they often times would offer you something to eat or drink. If you were asked if you would like trifle you always said yes.....then you had to determine if there was alcohol in it......LOL!!!!!

Hahaha! I suppose if you had 2nds or ate a big enough portion, you might turn into The Merry Missionaries!! :D