Interesting Developments

Carborendum

Some interesting news, some good news, some news that doesn't make sense.

1. Gun sales going through the roof.  Looks like everyobody's pro 2A now.  OTOH, it could mean that civil war is not too far away.

2020-07-01.pdf

2. It looks like we may be not too far away from herd immunity.  Yey!!

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.29.174888v1

We can only hope that these studies hold up to scrutiny.

3. Liberal news outlets are extolling liberal decisions by the Supreme Court while ignoring conservative wins from SCOTUS.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/06/30/scotus-study-nets-spent-25-minutes-extolling-dem-wins-zero

This doesn't really make any sense.  You'd think they'd be spouting off the conservative wins to rally the base and let them know that we need a liberal President so he can nominate a successor to Ginsburg.  But no, they feel secure in SCOTUS.  Meanwhile, conservatives may be more likely to vote for Trump because they're crossing their fingers that Ginsburg... well...

On 7/3/2020 at 6:07 PM, Carborendum said:

Now we're hearing another study done on HCQ.  But this time, it shows that it actually DOES help reduce death rates among COVID patients.

You have a link?  I'm collecting all of these.

3 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Yes, and as the test results show, apparently the media has the blood of over 30,000 Americans and possibly many more foreign citizens on their hands just because TDS.

EDIT: And by the graphs that Dr. Samadi showed, potentially even more than that.

WOW!  I've been reading his feed.  I love this guy.

Edited by Carborendum

14 hours ago, Carborendum said:

Yes, and as the test results show, apparently the media has the blood of over 30,000 Americans and possibly many more foreign citizens on their hands just because TDS.

If I was a lawyer I'd file a class action... except... who do I sue?

5 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

If I was a lawyer I'd file a class action... except... who do I sue?

Every talking head that touted that study and failed to provide the other studies.

Not that they'd have any success in court.  But perhaps a tear-eyed family who had one person who died because HCQ was denied them.  Then another family member who was saved by it...

Edited by Carborendum

In other interesting developments, I get to go to church on Sunday!  45 minutes long, half the church roped off, extra cleaning, and other differences, but yay church!

Good thing too - sitting there on Sunday surfing the internet, this is the most churching I've found:

Image may contain: cat