A Fun Topic...

Jeny

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard Simmons!

How many times is he going to come up in this thread? Next thing you'll know we'll be doing Six Degrees from Kevin Bacon :angry:;):P

Chocolate was said twice too - it is a game and one where it could be really time consuming to go back to see if something has already been used.

Back to topic:

hee hee!

let's see... Richard Simmons

Jazzercise!

Jane Fonda :lol:

PS: Out of courtesy can the mods at least identify themselves when they tack on comments to anothers post and when they edit??

Richard Simmons! :lol:

You are too funny! Reminds me of when I was little, Mom had put us all to bed, but we were up and running around, teasing each other. Daddy come upstairs and put us all back into our own beds then as he stood in the hallway he said: I don't want to hear another peep out of any of you. Go to sleep. He turned around and before he hit the third step, one of my older sisters said Peep kind of loud - it cracked us all up. Daddy was stifling laughter too and he tried to sound gruff when he said TO SLEEP THE LOT OF YOU. We went to sleep giggling.

Hmmmm, Richard Simmons again - well

Salads