Sustain This

MorningStar

Try it. You let me know how it goes in case it adds ten sizes. :D

I checked it out...it is a more complicated way of agreeing with or disagreeing with post...personally..I would rather just post my opinion here!!I didn't lose or gain any weight...but I had to find my way back home!!!! :angry:

I did too...and I still have all my cellulite!!! :(

How many times did you have to push it and what did you push it with????? I want to get rid of my cellulite and some- 'um make that a LOT of extra weight!

QUOTE(MorningStar @ Sep 5 2007, 09:17 AM)

The trick is getting so fat, you can't see your cellulite anymore. Just don't walk by any mirrors.

ewww!!! :blink:

You two made me laugh so loud I scared the hubby! I didn't know that they made mirrors that big MorningStar :P You know i have been rather lucky - even though I am over a 100 pounds overweight - I don't have cellulie! Hubby tells me I don't and I trust him to tell me the truth.

What ever you do, NEVER push that button!! :o

Oh, okay :ph34r: but i did already - then I quickly pushed BACK Arrow. oh, well, I don't have any mirrors that are lower than my husband's face. Like just the one in the mirror, cause he needs it to shave - so I won't look. Hope my clothes still fit. Oh, dear :o

Don't worry. I'll be a good bishop. I don't think anybody will really notice that I'm not a man, ya think?

Elphaba

As long as you don't grow facial hair thus appearing to be a liberal subversive, you should be fine. Besides, you are fair and even minded which are very admirable qualities in a Bishop.