Hi Everyone

Guest Heather

Guest Heather

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I'm Heather, the original owner of LDS Talk and I have recently joined the More Good Foundation and will be helping them out with all of their community sites, including LDS Forums and LDS Talk. The More Good Foundation is a wonderful organization and I’m really glad I’ve been given the opportunity to be a part of it. I think this is a very exciting time for LDS Forums and LDS Talk, as I see them both growing and expanding to reach even more members and those who are interested in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I made a chat site for LDS members back in 1998. In 1999 I purchased the domain name LDS Talk, and have been owner of the site until I just recently turned ownership over to the More Good Foundation about a week ago. It's wonderful to see what a clean and uplifting site LDS Forums is. There is a great set of Church Members and inquires here, and I really look forward to being a part of the site.

If you have any questions, comments, or any ideas that you think would be a fun addition, please let me know.

Heather

Hi Heather. So you are the big cheese here? :D

The prior management team is still in place. If that ever changes we will let you know. Expect our current moderators and admins to have the same presence and the tone of the board will be maintained as we have from the beginning. Heather has other projects she handles so we all try to help out where and when.