Hello All

brohes

I'm currently an inactive member, but a member (raised in the church) none the less. I have done a lot of things in the past that go against the teachings I received growing up. I am here to gain a testimony that I may or may not have ever had. Thank you all in advance as I know that I am always welcome here.

Brooks

Guest AutumnBreez

Welcome Brohes!

I was a convert that went inactive 12 years and now returned this last Autumn/Fall 2007.

This forum is very supportive and helped, somewhere safe on the internet.

Though face to face with Missionaries is first best, this place will help you too.

Welcome!

In addition to looking here at what's being posted, I would suggest (if you aren't doing it already) that you go back to Church. There you will be able to find some personal fellowship, guidance from your bishop, and will be able to renew your covenants via the sacrament. Those will be very necessary in helping the Spirit come and witness to you about the things you need to understand.

I'm currently an inactive member, but a member (raised in the church) none the less. I have done a lot of things in the past that go against the teachings I received growing up. I am here to gain a testimony that I may or may not have ever had. Thank you all in advance as I know that I am always welcome here.

Brooks

If you want it bad enough, you will find it.

Pa pa

Brooks

As a fellow member who goes through bouts of inactivity, I hope you are able to find what you're looking for.

Best of luck in your spiritual quest,

Stu

Welcome some of us, were or are in the same shoes as you are in. Remember no matter what happens the atonement is for you and for all of us. There is nothing that can get in the way of you not being forgiven but yourself. If you have any questions or need anything let us know.

QP

p.s. Welcome to the site.