Ok I feel lost

Winnie G

I have to admit I liked the old format better, but I don't run this site so I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

I guess one of the reasons i miss the old format is because it was the standard vb board format that I am so used to from other message boards.

What software is the new board running on?

I wonder if the people in charge are listening to us...

I see many here who want the site back the way it used to be.

I'm might have to join some other LDS site if this one isn't changed back. I miss the "simplicity" of the old site.

Yeah, I wonder too. Was there a reason behind the change or was it just change for change sake....on day 3 of using the new format and about ready to throw in the towel also -- too hard to find threads I am interested in and too hard to navigate. :mad:

I don't think the site will go back to what it was. I realize that learning something new is always a challenge especially when we were so comfortable with something. But it's been less than a week. Give it a chance. I keep saying...within a month we will all be pros.

I don't think the site will go back to what it was. I realize that learning something new is always a challenge especially when we were so comfortable with something. But it's been less than a week. Give it a chance. I keep saying...within a month we will all be pros.

No we won't, because I for one will be gone and from the sounds of it, so will some others.

Again, was there any logical reason for the change or was it just someones bright idea?

Whose decision was it and what is their e-mail address, I'd like to let them know personally.