On the path...

InTheDoghouse

Hi All,

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I have just joined the Mormon Forums again,(I have posted before the merge as FRBHG, but not a lot.) I decided to join because I have a very persuasive friend who had the vision of on-line missionary work, even before the infamous Elder Ballard talk given at BYU Hawaii. (Yes, I even caved and got a FACEBOOK account after that!) She is a true GVR. I am not really techno savy, but I am trying. I love the gospel and love to talk about it whenever I can. Basically, I am a total "Mormon Nerd", I love to read the scriptures and do Family History all the time. These are my favorite hobbies. Now, just to balance out the "Nerd" side, I am involved in a singles branch and every Sunday I house about 25 YA's for dinner and social interaction, so I guess I am not as out of touch as you might think. I can't wait to have some fun discussing the gospel with all of you. Thanks for the chance.

Hi All,

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I have just joined the Mormon Forums again,(I have posted before the merge as FRBHG, but not a lot.) I decided to join because I have a very persuasive friend who had the vision of on-line missionary work, even before the infamous Elder Ballard talk given at BYU Hawaii. (Yes, I even caved and got a FACEBOOK account after that!) She is a true GVR. I am not really techno savy, but I am trying. I love the gospel and love to talk about it whenever I can. Basically, I am a total "Mormon Nerd", I love to read the scriptures and do Family History all the time. These are my favorite hobbies. Now, just to balance out the "Nerd" side, I am involved in a singles branch and every Sunday I house about 25 YA's for dinner and social interaction, so I guess I am not as out of touch as you might think. I can't wait to have some fun discussing the gospel with all of you. Thanks for the chance.

Welcome back! Which one in the Avatar pic are you?

HiJolly

I been on a nett for some 5 years now trying to answer questions and to people putting us down... Here they been loking at me like I would be getting out of church and they keep telling me how dangerous and useless it is to go on those nettsides!! :ohnoyoudont:

So far there has been at least 2 -3 babtisements among those, that come to the nettside, in a year... that is a lot as the usual number for a ward here is 1-2 in year! Me thinks! I been preaching the nett for last 3 years.... but they all just shake their heads and think Im really a nut case.. :whoa:

Have to get working on my nettsides... blocks.. what ever!