Howdy!

mormongal88

Here is my instrument on the left : :bandrock:

I wish we had Deseret bookstore here in Scandianavia too.. anyway we can by on the nett. Only problems are if we buy with over 40$ we have to pay 25% taxesand that the postal is usually as much as the book or CD you buy, ormore! :huh:

I am free to start a bookstore here anytime! :D

Actually, a lot of LDS books can be found on amazon.com. That might save you some money on the book itself, but I'm not sure about shipping. I find myself referring customers there quite often. :)

I attempt to play the guitar, lol. I got one for Christmas a few years back, but don't play too well. Never really played the drums, though I wanted to. I did play the vibes in the percussion section of a jazz band. And I sing for fun, like Ward Choir, etc. but not very professionally.

I bought the drums to my son.. soon 18 when he wa around 8.. He loves to play them, but now he has not been able to as we have no place for drums where we live now... I know Amazon..never bought anything there thoug.. have to take a look... what was the name of the second part of the Alcemist.. we need that...

Most of my instruments were self taught. The guitar never went too far for me. I got it in 10th grade, so about four years ago. My roommates play it more than I do! The piano is SO worth it! You should keep trying! I learned when I was five and have had a total of about 2 years of lessons. I prefer to just play and sing at a piano by myself. That's my favorite thing to do. A close second is to accompany people. In high school, I would pull out the EFY music in my band room during lunch and have about 10 people around me singing it. It is an incredible feeling!

And thank you everyone!