hi everyone

jjrogers

Hi everyone. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom of five. With number six on the way. I am quite happily married to a great man. He is a software engineer. We live in Arizona. I love studying the gosple and college football. We shut off dish a year ago and I was embarrased to admit to my husband I missed the college football the most.:D Happy to have found a place where people talk about the gospel.

Hi JJ and wel come!! I enjoy very much this siteand the frendship we share here that reaches over the whole earth! I wish we could have homeschool for our kids here in Norway. Would have been much better especially for my youngest! I think he would have enjoyed school much more now at 16 if I had been teaching him when he was little ^_^

He could already read at 5 and as he began school at 6 the first thing he learned was that he did not need to be able to read yet! And as he was 9 the teacher made him errase many pages of math as they had not come there yet. THAT was the end of his schoolwork! He hates math! Since then he has not done homework but ocassionally. Only this year ...a bit more than usually... thanks to mom and dad who keep him by the collar, which he hates... this is his last year before Highschool, if he doesnot get good enough papers he wont be able to be what he wants ....

I am really in need of a holiday!!!