Greetings

I am not a member of the Mormon church, or any church for that matter. I have studied many religions and take from each one only that which works for me. I truly do admire the LDS faith. Within the religion is buried some of the deepest doctrine known to man. Whether right or wrong, who cares. Your doctrine still has explanations that no other religion has.

I have read the Book of Mormon and found it to be very inspirational. A lot of good stories in there that we can learn from in our own lives.

My biggest hold up with the LDS faith is the same hold up I have with every other religion. I don't look for churches or doctrine baed on "right or wrong." I look for them based on what works for me. While I may implement many teachings and doctrines from various faiths, I am not going to join one that I do not believe to be true, or because I believe others are false. Once again, true or false matters not to me. Only what works for me.

We all serve our purpose and we are all connected. There have to be people who do wrong--in part--so that those who do right may be rewarded. So even evil-doers are serving their purpose as well.

I look forward to my stay here.

Hi WM Welcome.

I agree about what you said about the Book of Mormon: many good teachings in there.

About the usual thing people choosing the religion after "What suits them". What is it really that suits one, what does not? Does the 10 kommandmends suit?

If I drive on a highway and it suits me to drive 100 instead of 70.... can I do it... why not? If it suits me better to live with a man than to marry him... why sould I?? It suits me to throw the special trash in the usual trashbin... why sould I not? It suits me not to believe since this God has made somany "no, nos"

The truth is I can do just as I want to. The fantastic thing is that one day when I notice I was doing wrong I can repend and my brother Jesus took all my sins on him and he will welcome me with open arms.

But can I run to Him if I know I knew I was doing wrong long before I repended and just went on...!??