Scary Article

shanstress70

Yes.. but this would help to deal with Muslim terrorists who are of African decent or who are white Muslims in exactly what way?

In my previous place of work Special Branch officers were said to have been very interested in a very radical white Muslim who had gone to Afganistan just before September 11th... And who never came back.

Incidentally, he scared and offended my Muslim colleagues because he was "far too strict" for them in his beliefs.

I guess my last post didn't show up, but I said YES!!! No matter how much it stinks, we need racial profiling in airports. I for one am not of middle eastern descent, but I could easily be mistaken for being so, and if I were stopped, I would rather be searched top to bottom and interrogated to the fullest than run the risk of dying on a plane as those poor souls on 9/11. It is very necessary foir our safety. Terrorism is a huge threat on us, especially with how many countries are against us as of yet. It's just another trial from the adversary. We cannot always rely on divine intervention, but we can learn our lesson. Fool us once and it's their bad, Fool us twice, well thats our bad.

Originally posted by Matt@Jul 18 2004, 04:25 PM

Yes.. but this would help to deal with Muslim terrorists who are of African decent or who are white Muslims in exactly what way?

And how many of these can you think of that have actually committed terror? I can only think of one or two... <_<

Originally posted by ExMormon-Jason@Jul 19 2004, 06:54 PM

I say we lock em all up in concentration camps like we did with the Jap's in the 1940's! Yeah, that'll work.

Exactly! We have to protect ourselves!

And if we lock them up that will only be for their own benefit. They will be safe there.

Sigh.