Nephites.. white skinned?

aodan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sins of Cain are....Corruptions, violence, disobedience and murdering.

Can you name 3 African countries run by blacks where happiness, freedom and prosperity exist?

Has any country handed over by colonials, ever overcome their natural tendencies for corruptions, violence and murder?

Again if a person remains black...He is not born Again Spiritually no matter how righteous he appears in our eyes.

Peace be unto you

bert10

I would hope that we have risen from our baser proclivities, so we don't have to listen to this stuff. :mad:

I just saw a woman of color on the news last night saying that she is pregant with two children.. "One" she says, "is black.. the other white." I was walking through the room at the time to answer the phone. I missed the explaination!

Ok.. got the update.. she had the babies about two months ago.. one is black.. the other is white.

Edited by MrNirom

Bert,

Being Spiritually reborn has nothing what so ever to do with skin color. Sanctification is about cleansing the soul and moving to a place of conformance with Eternal law and one with the Father of us all. Having the light of Christ shining in ones eyes.....in ones countenance is a result of such pursuits.

I am with Moksha. This sentiment is hurting my ears!!!!

Bert,

What color is your skin? I read you have some Native American blood in your ancestors and that this meant your bloodline was not pure. (I am paraphrasing as best I remember your comment.)

So what are we to infer about your skin color, and thus about you?

Elphaba

It seems my warning:

Be warned that this thread will not be a soap box for anything close to white superiority. Tread lightly, because I'm very intolerant of racism, and I'm sure other mods are as well.

Was unheeded by some.

So for those who participated justly, I'm sorry, but this thread has been closed.