Here is some advice for you...

Starberry

Its my turn to give some advice, listen to what I'm about to say because there is a big chance that it might not be so far fetched. This is a warning that you should take very seriously if you live in Utah.

My family has a good record or having dreams that warn us of stuff in the future and give us hints, and warnings, we also have a history of having really good intuition. I just heard this one about the huge earthquake that is supposed to happen, you don't have to believe what I'm about to describe but you should read this anyway because I believe that its not to far fetched.

I'm assuming by wher she told me somewhere around 2012 13 or 14 (sounded more like it was around 2013 or 14 because of how my niece looked.

My sister told me i her dream, it was after the earthquake, the mountains were no longer there, everything was flat, a lot of houses were half sunk or sunk into the ground, there was war and chaos around, it was horrible. There was some major flooding, and she said that water that had been inside the mountains (now I'm assuming that there is water built up inside the mountain or something) flooded parts of the earth. I'll have to ask her more about this dream but that just a few things that I believe are going to really happen. There are some other things she told me but I dont think I should tell those, i don't want people to dwell on it to much.

I just had this strong feeling like I should remind everyone about food storage, and to be prepared. And I would very much like it if i was taken seriously thank you. I'm dead serious about everything I just said.

Edited by Starberry

Thanks for the reminder to be prepared. My family has a goal to have our affairs in order by the end of this calendar year. We are so close to meeting our goals.

This kind of dreamage, i will call it, reminds me a lot of one of the Prophets but somebody is gonna have to jog my memory. Wasn't it Joseph F Smith that had some pretty intense dreams about the last days and devastation thru out the cities of North America????? College was a long time ago. LOL

I've learned the hard way in the past to not ignore the dreams of me and my family members. I even pay attention to the dreams of other people

Since this think is expected in the future I believe what she told me she saw.

I know that my family is blessed greatly.

I need to look into the revalations of the prophets again I havn't studied that lately.

I'm planning on making a big medical kit soon. I've had a strong feeling that its going to be needed.

Stock pile ammunition?

woah! what are you preparing for? if you dont mind me asking =S

I know it is the end of the Mayan calendar.

The missionaries and I had a talk with an investigator about this. he was a little too skeptical about the world ending at 2012 because the mayan calendar ended that year. I had a tour at Chichen itza this year and they explained some stuff about that. the Mayan calendar ends because there are no Mayans out there to update it.

I for one am not buying all this food storage to have someone come and take if from me who have their own firearms and I don't. I also carry a concealed weapon so that I will not be a victim sitting in a restaurant or driving my car and stopped at a light.

I was raised as a good Boy Scout. "Be Prepared".

Ben Raines

I don't particularly like guns but I might get one for just in case. Its not the tot thing on my list though.

My family hasn't started on our emergency kits yet and its getting on my sisters nerves and mine too so we're going to take action finally.

I dont believe in the 2012 thing its pretty farfetched to me.

I for one am not buying all this food storage to have someone come and take if from me who have their own firearms and I don't. I also carry a concealed weapon so that I will not be a victim sitting in a restaurant or driving my car and stopped at a light.

Ben Raines

I applied for my CC permit 6/24 and haven't received it yet... :(

HiJolly

I applied for my CC permit 6/24 and haven't received it yet... :(

HiJolly

Hi, Hi.

I applied for mine on 6/6 and received it around 6 weeks later. When I applied I asked how long it'll take and I was told 8-10 wks. I'm sure this varies from state to state, but it's probably a decent guideline.

There was some major flooding, and she said that water that had been inside the mountains (now I'm assuming that there is water built up inside the mountain or something) flooded parts of the earth.

This sounds like it might be water from the dams in the rockies...if a significant earthquake happened all that water would have to go somewhere.

Starberry I don't doubt about the realness of your dream.

I am not so sure I am ready to kill people to protect our food supply. Have we been counseled to buy weapons and kill to protect our food and supplies? I mean do we hold up in our homes ready to shoot? If we are counseled to do this I guess I will have to go against the personal beliefs I have to shoot someone. If the world turns into terror like described I am not sure I want to live through that.

I wasn't thinking of killing anyone to protect my food supply. I don't think that the Church needs to tell me what to protect and how. I watched how people acted in the streets during the aftermath of Katrina. I was called out to be prepared during the Rodney King verdict, second time. I have seen how people act when anarchy reigns.

I was thinking more of my wife's virtue and my three daughters and three granddaughters. Yes I would take someones life who was trying to take that. A decision to be made now and not when the moment arrives.

Ben Raines

I find that difficult too. I prefer an ankle holster but it just doesn't work with shorts. I would prefer to open carry but do not wish the hassle. With the concealed permit I can carry either way as long as it is where my permit covers. Some of the open carry laws are limiting. Two steps away from firing and things like that. I carry a Glock 27 with 40 cal. In the waistband holster or in my pocket.

Ben Raines