Okay, I Admit It

Guest bat

Originally posted by lindy9556+Aug 31 2004, 11:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lindy9556 @ Aug 31 2004, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Kevin@Aug 31 2004, 02:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--bat@Aug 30 2004, 08:05 PM

I've been really good here since I said I was going to try to be better, don't you think?

I don't know. I just got back from vacation two days ago and didn't look at the board but once while I was gone.

He's been real good Kevin .....he's been on his "batst" behavior :lol:

That sounds like a combination of "best" and "worst".

Please don't ban me again, I don't want to talk to that bag of hot air/donuts Dan Peterson anymore. He's a big mean bully, and I don't like him. Can we ban him?

BTW, he's only all mighty and huffy when he has fellow internet mormons moderating the board that condone his personal attacks, but censor those that do the same that don't share their agenda. It's okay to make personal attacks, as long as they are directed at people that aren't mormons. Good grief. I hate that guy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bat+Sep 1 2004, 12:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Sep 1 2004, 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -lindy9556@Aug 31 2004, 11:06 PM

I've been really good here since I said I was going to try to be better, don't you think?

I don't know. I just got back from vacation two days ago and didn't look at the board but once while I was gone.

Actually Bat...I was thinking of the combination of "bat" + "best" = "batst".

But it was late, I was tired, and it was the best thing I could come up with at the moment :lol: Remember, I'm not much when it comes to original ideas ;)

Originally posted by bat+Sep 1 2004, 12:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Sep 1 2004, 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -lindy9556@Aug 31 2004, 11:06 PM

Please don't ban me again, I don't want to talk to that bag of hot air/donuts Dan Peterson anymore. He's a big mean bully, and I don't like him. Can we ban him?

BTW, he's only all mighty and huffy when he has fellow internet mormons moderating the board that condone his personal attacks, but censor those that do the same that don't share their agenda. It's okay to make personal attacks, as long as they are directed at people that aren't mormons. Good grief. I hate that guy.

I happen to be a LFoDCP.

Originally posted by lindy9556+Sep 1 2004, 12:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lindy9556 @ Sep 1 2004, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kevin@Sep 1 2004, 10:58 AM

I happen to be a LFoDCP.

LFoDCP?

Loyal Follower of Donut Custard Pastries?

Or possibly:

Loopy friend of Demented Crazy People?

M.

Originally posted by Marsha@Sep 1 2004, 05:23 PM

Still trying to figure out why this is on the Gospel Discussion Board? :ph34r:

Because some mormons consider everything that FARMS writes to be scripture/doctrine.

Originally posted by Maureen+Sep 1 2004, 04:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maureen @ Sep 1 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -lindy9556@Sep 1 2004, 12:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--Kevin@Sep 1 2004, 10:58 AM

I happen to be a LFoDCP.

LFoDCP?

Loyal Follower of Donut Custard Pastries?

Or possibly:

Loopy friend of Demented Crazy People?

M.

Since there has been no answer yet...we can still have fun with this can't we?

LFoDCP

Laughing Fanatic on Demeral Capsule Pills?

LOL!!!

I guess I'd better clear this up. It stands for Loyal Follower of Daniel C. Petersen. Its a joke - a few people on ZLMB refer to themselves as LFoDCP because of a funny conversation there a few years ago (which conversation I've forgotten).

Bat, I am because he's right. I'm a big fan of right.

Originally posted by bat+Sep 1 2004, 07:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Sep 1 2004, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Marsha@Sep 1 2004, 05:23 PM

Still trying to figure out why this is on the Gospel Discussion Board?  :ph34r:

Because some mormons consider everything that FARMS writes to be scripture/doctrine.

I've never met or talked to such a person. Or, at least not that I know of. Can you perhaps point to any such persons here, at FAIR or ZLMB?

Originally posted by Kevin@Sep 2 2004, 01:48 PM

LOL!!!

I guess I'd better clear this up. It stands for Loyal Follower of Daniel C. Petersen. Its a joke - a few people on ZLMB refer to themselves as LFoDCP because of a funny conversation there a few years ago (which conversation I've forgotten).

Well who knew! :o

Originally posted by Nina@Sep 2 2004, 03:51 PM

I am displaying my ignorance for all to see but I just have to ask ... what is FARMS? FAIR? ZLMB? I assume the later two are some sort of talk forums?

Thanks ...

Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies (FARMS): http://www.farmsresearch.com/

Foundation for Apologetic Information and Research (FAIR): http://www.fairlds.org/

Zion's Lighthouse Message Board (ZLMB): http://pub26.ezboard.com/bpacumenispages

FAIR has a message board that regularly bans bat who goes by the name of Mal: http://www.fairboards.org/

LOL!!!

Is he right about exmormonism being a cult? :lol:

LOL!!!

Awww Nuts!

No more playtime on this thread...... :rolleyes:

Oh, and thanks for clearing that up Kevin.....:)

Originally posted by bat+Sep 2 2004, 04:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Sep 2 2004, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kevin@Sep 2 2004, 01:48 PM

LOL!!!

I'd have to see his actual comments in context. You wouldn't really ask me to express an opinion without having first seen the context would you?

Originally posted by Snow@Aug 22 2004, 07:50 PM

That doesn't make sense. Are you deliberately trying to say nothing?

Have you ever read a book by FARMS? You wouldn't ask that if you have.

Originally posted by A_user+Sep 3 2004, 11:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A_user @ Sep 3 2004, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Snow@Aug 22 2004, 07:50 PM

That doesn't make sense. Are you deliberately trying to say nothing?

Have you ever read a book by FARMS? You wouldn't ask that if you have.

You're kidding, right? Bat himself admitted that he wasn't trying to say anything.

I've read some of the FARMS stuff and it has all seemed quite comprehensible to me - that that I have read.

Originally posted by Kevin+Sep 3 2004, 09:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevin @ Sep 3 2004, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bat@Sep 2 2004, 04:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--Kevin@Sep 2 2004, 01:48 PM

LOL!!!

I'd have to see his actual comments in context. You wouldn't really ask me to express an opinion without having first seen the context would you?

He does fairly regularly on the FAIR board. I'll keep watch and let you know the next time I see him make that comment. In his little world, the exmormon.org website is a "compound" and Steve Benson and Deconstructor are the leaders of the cult! Oddly though, he doesn't list Eric Kettunen and Bob McCue also as cult leaders.

Originally posted by Franken@Sep 4 2004, 03:04 AM

What's with this topic! At first we get this I love mormons statement from bat, and it just seems to keep on going... :huh:

Wow, like the Energizer bunny, huh?