Fun Editing

MorningStar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha Great minds Iggy.

If we ever meet face to face, I know I will have to be wearing depends- cause I will end up laughing so hard I will wet myself :eek:

You make me laugh via the forum - I can just imagine you in person!

Edited by Iggy
now I have Sometimers- totally forgot what I wanted to put here, dangnabit! Where is that rascally wabbit anyways.

I can be silly on this thread and get away with it. haha

Edited by pam
Because I was told: "Come on down..you're the next contestant on the Price is Right"

Reason: Oh no- the men in white coats are coming for me - - -

Kind of like..They're coming to take me away ho ho he he to the funny farm?

Edited by pam
ummmm...ummmm...*scratches head*..ummmm...ummm...gosh I don't know.

Well me too...I just wasn't going to admit it.

Grandma always told me that was the beauty of getting old- you can wear your clothes back wards and get away with it.

So when I turned 50 I decided that I was going to be eclectic and eccentric just like Grandma was.

Occasionally I will wear something back wards, or wear clashing colors, or wear mismatched socks! I wear wild colored laces in my tie up shoes - and I even lace bells in them for the Christmas holidays.

I say what I think as long as it isn't hurtful or spiteful. I am now 56 and for the last 6 years I have had more fun than my first 50 years.

My youngest nephew loves to hang around his Aunty Iggy- he says I am such a KID. I even play with his bathtub toys- he gets the biggest kick out of that.

Have to close up here and head on home. Work is over with for this day.

Edited by Iggy
Life is just too short to not have fun- Laugh at yourself first and enjoy being silly.

Iggy are you sure you are describing those getting older? Sounds to me like you just described the fashion sense of today's teenager. haha At least MY teenager.

Edited by pam
Because I just had to respond to Iggy.