What brings the non-LDS to LDS.Net?

Starfish

Why did the ceeboo come ??

I am not, nor have I ever been " investigating ".

I was on another forum ( Catholic ) and I met a man (LDS professor at BYU ) who struck me as an enormously kind, loving Christain man ( even in the face of some rather harsh words directed at him and his Faith ) ( rather ugly at times :eek:)

As I was looking to find if these many things were true, I accidently hit this forum and decided to check it out.

I am glad I did :), There are some remarkable people here and I have really enjoyed the sharing as well as the persperctives available here.

I must add that for me ( a devout Catholic ) it has been a very humbling experience.

It has also been alot of fun.:)

God bless,

Carl

Edited by ceeboo

The offered me a job as a mod and the pay was too good to ignore. LOL

Actually, the short version is that I came to learn about this faith, and to share what I could about my own. I've been nearly three years at this exchange now, and I just keep learning and sharing. Made some friends along the way, too. :-)

Guest Godless

I'm an ex-mo (well, technically, an inactive one). I'm here because I enjoy discussing LDS doctrines and beliefs, and that seems to be a difficult thing to do on some of the other religious sites I post on because they're flooded by belligerent anti-mormons.

Carl, there was an interesting article in the Deseret News the other day about a couple who are teaching at BYU. She is Catholic, he is LDS, been married like 30 years.

Hello john doe,

That is very interesting, thanks for sharing:)

30 years married while having some differences in Faith :):)

Should speak volumes as an example to us all.

BTW, I wonder if I could find that article on line???

Is the Desert News a Utah Paper ??

Peace,

Carl

Hello john doe,

That is very interesting, thanks for sharing:)

30 years married while having some differences in Faith :):)

Should speak volumes as an example to us all.

BTW, I wonder if I could find that article on line???

Is the Desert News a Utah Paper ??

Peace,

Carl

The Deseret News is indeed a Utah paper, it is the one that is friendly towards the LDS Church. You can read the article here: Deseret News | BYU professor stays strong in Catholic faith