Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator

I'm sorry that you guys are suffering through a bad season (and I mean that seriously, I think the NBA is stronger if the Celtics , Knicks and Lakers are doing well) but that was a great last night from my boys. We beat them soundly. For a team of rookies they played like seasoned veterans. 

That is great MormonGator.   Yes over the Pacers.  It looks like u guys had a strong third and fourth to close it out.  That is great. :)

===========

On my side it was N.O. over L.A. 113-92.  Clarkson had a  double double with boards and 18 points.  He is a young kid and I hope he keeps  developing.  It seems as though we are putting work into him which is good experience and developing trust.  Are the Thunder going to hold on to that spot? 

Guest MormonGator

That is great MormonGator.   Yes over the Pacers.  It looks like u guys had a strong third and fourth to close it out.  That is great. :)

===========

On my side it was N.O. over L.A. 113-92.  Clarkson had a  double double with boards and 18 points.  He is a young kid and I hope he keeps  developing.  It seems as though we are putting work into him which is good experience and developing trust.  Are the Thunder going to hold on to that spot?  

You raise the best question of this season. Will the Thunder be able to win without Durant? 

I agree totally on Clarkson. Hang on to him and in a few years he'll repay you with nightly double doubles. 

What do u think MG, Rajon Rondo or Goran Dragic for my boys? We have a whole lot of work for rebuilding but which gaurd would u add? I'd take Rondo myself but I do not see a draw for players on my team now...

Guest MormonGator

I agree, I see Rondo as the best option. He can be a major head case though. If the coach can keep him content, he's one of the best point guards in the game. 

Guest MormonGator

Marcus Smart got possessed by Kobe Bryant last night. He was ice water in the clutch! 

I'd rather have Kobe taking the shot in the clutch though. 

I  know, KD is an incredible player and they would be extremely tough this year if he was healthy for sure.

======

Clarkson Named Rookie of the Month  :)  He works hard and had a fantastic month.  Way too early to be talking about rookie of the year for what he put up this year but he was on fire this last month.  I appreciate his humility he's shown to this point and he is willing to learn.   

Guest MormonGator

Can you believe it was the first triple double of the season for LeBron? 

Wow, maybe he really has lost a step. A few years ago you sort of expected him to have one every night. Now I'm like "Wow, he's got his legs tonight." 

Wow, I am surprised to hear that it was his first thriple this year. He does appear slower but I just thought it was his size. Hummm that is interesting. I'm too bummed to about how much we suck. Like tonight's spanking against the Clippers 106-78. I highly dislike being humbled the last couple/few years. :(

Guest MormonGator

I highly dislike being humbled the last couple/few years. :(

Oh, you and I are in complete agreement. When Ainge pulled the trigger and traded Pierce and Garnett I was in shock for days. It was like your girlfriend breaking up with you out the blue. You are shocked, saddened and in complete denial. 

Guest MormonGator

last night's loss makes this our worst season in history in our franchise! M:(. What will we get from this besides laughter and ridicule? We have to see what we get in the draft.....

I'm sorry man. It's just tough to watch, isn't it? Believe me, I feel your pain.  

Guest MormonGator

I was thinking this morning....do you think the Lakers hit rock bottom? The good news if they did is that the only place to go from there is up. The Celtics had one year of great struggle but now look pretty good and the future looks great. I'm confident the Lakers will pull it together as well. They have too much history and some of the best fans in basketball. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator

So, we made the playoffs. Good and bad, I guess. Of course we have no chance in a seven game series against the Cavs, but this will be great experience for a young team. I'm not wild about it because I'd rather we take our chances in the draft. What can you say though? "Um, try to lose guys?"