Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
7 hours ago, Dr T said:

Sorry to hear about the Celtics/Cavs result tonight MG. The champs big three all had double doubles. I wish your boys would have won tonigh Gator. 

Thanks man. The Cavs are the better team for sure. 

@Godless-great pic!

• 2 weeks later...

That is a awesome pic godless.  When u said he opened for the Harle, Globtrotters, what did u mean?  We have been playing better lately but not the best. Well the previous 3 games we played well the dropped the last game to Portland. We came out flat. Brandon Ingram sprained his wrist. He has been playing well and getting more confident with his shot. We play the Spurs tonight.  I hope we do well against them tonight. 

Guest Godless
37 minutes ago, Dr T said:

That is a awesome pic godless.  When u said he opened for the Harle, Globtrotters, what did u mean?  We have been playing better lately but not the best. Well the previous 3 games we played well the dropped the last game to Portland. We came out flat. Brandon Ingram sprained his wrist. He has been playing well and getting more confident with his shot. We play the Spurs tonight.  I hope we do well against them tonight. 

He's part of a group called TOTS that teaches very basic dribbling and ball control to 3/4 year-olds. They learn a routine set to music and they performed that routine before the Globetrotters game. It was pretty early, so there wasn't much of a crowd, but he had a blast. And he enjoyed dribbling his ball all over the AT&T Center afterward.

That's great godless. I was in LA last week and had plans to watch the Lakers and the Heat. It was goldenglobe weekend in LA and my dad said something about the roads being closed and my sister asked me to do something else. We went to Comedy Sport in North Hollywood it was a great time with my sister niece and two oldest boys. We took are of Miami and I'm sorry I missed it. 

Guest MormonGator
5 hours ago, Dr T said:

Last night just hurt. 40 point loss!  We got handled. :(

Yeah, last night was tough to watch. I paid attention to it online for a bit before bed. The Spurs man. @Godless they are incredible! 

What do you think of the Derrick Rose drama? 

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

We fell to the Clippers today. They led the whole way. 

Mello said aid he only wanted to go to the Lakers Celtics or the Cavs. 

Melo mentioned the Celtics? I heard he said Lakers, Clippers or Cavs. 

I'll be the jerk here. Carmelo Anthony is good if you want someone to drop 40 points against the Kings in March, and lose in the first round of the playoffs. Sorry everyone, I think he's totally overrated. He won at Syracuse, but this ain't college. 

Guest MormonGator
23 hours ago, Dr T said:

I'm sorry. I miss typed. I meant Clippers mot Celtics. Sorry for my error.  I think Melli is good, he is a princess though and has no rings. He does score a lot and that's it. He seems uncoachable to me. 

He isn't bad-after all, five minutes in the NBA means you are a great ball player. 

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

73-122 :(  ouch!  We only had two players in double digits today vs the Mavs. Siouxy would have liked that. Where has she been?  We were pathetic today. 

Dude, you know how much I like and respect you so do NOT take this personal. 

You guys played one of the worst games I have ever seen in NBA history. Against a not-very-good Mavericks team. 

In my view you guys came in too cocky. Sort of like "The Mavericks stink, so we don't have to work at this one." NBA does not work that way. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest MormonGator

So, my team had a breakdown last night with Marcus Smart throwing a tantrum because he :: gasp :: got benched. He apologized on Twitter later. This is the second time in his career he's lost his cool (once in college) so I think we have a pattern here. I like how plays with passion but he need to learn to control it. 

Guest Godless
4 hours ago, MormonGator said:

So, my team had a breakdown last night with Marcus Smart throwing a tantrum because he :: gasp :: got benched. He apologized on Twitter later. This is the second time in his career he's lost his cool (once in college) so I think we have a pattern here. I like how plays with passion but he need to learn to control it. 

He and that bench would become very well-acquainted if he pulled something like that with the Spurs.

Edited by Godless

Guest MormonGator
12 minutes ago, Godless said:

He and that bench would become very well-acquainted if he pulled something like that with the Spurs.

Oh come on dude. What do the Spurs know about building a successful franchise? 

(obviously kidding!)