When did you realize your getting old?

hordak

The pain in my lower back, the stiffness in my joints and the longer recovery periods after muscle soreness that come from a long day of work or intense workout. Oh, did I mention, how it hurts sitting or kneeling in one position for too long and my ankles and knees get stiff, making it hard to stand up again? :D

So glad I'm not the only one.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for this thread. . . I really needed the giggle this morning.

I found my first gray hair at age 18 so that didn't do it for me. I thought my oldest turning 12 was it, but no. Then my youngest graduating from high school? no.

My baby Sis made me feel old when she turned 30. but what really got to me is when my neice became a Mom (she's the oldest child of my younger brother) and I'm not a grandma yet. I always knew I was a GREAT aunt but now I'm a great-aunt, twice!. :(

applepansy

I don't feel old, mostly because I just graduated last year, but the other day a little girl referred to me as "That lady..." when she was talking to her mom. I felt so old then. I also feel old when people refer to me as Mrs. when my husband and I are in places like hotels, restaurants, etc.