Presidential Suggestion Box!

Jenamarie

My suggestion is to add a filter to the suggestion box so that you don't have to waste time manually sorting through all the people spamming things like "Resign."

I thought this was way funny...then I read this

You mean to tell me he hasn't even been sworn in and already he's out of ideas?

I wonder how many of the late night shows will use this same line?

It is somewhat sad that we have a president elect who appears to be reaching out and showing he is willing to listen to the people, yet most are too jaded to take the opportunity seriously and instead would rather make fun of him for it.

Yes, I know you all were kidding and this is not directed at people here, but I still think that my statement is depressingly true in general.

It is somewhat sad that we have a president elect who appears to be reaching out and showing he is willing to listen to the people, yet most are too jaded to take the opportunity seriously and instead would rather make fun of him for it.

Yes, I know you all were kidding and this is not directed at people here, but I still think that my statement is depressingly true in general.

I actually think it is a great idea, but seeing as half the population in the country didn't vote for him, do you think he will seriously consider their input?

Free market money

Pull out of Iraq immediately (and the rest of the world)

100% free trade

No Social Security

No Medicare

No Medicaid

No IRS

No Income Tax

No Corporate Tax

Repeal the Patriot Act

End the drug war

Let Israel handle herself, she's a big girl.

Just a few of the things that would sure make America better again.

-a-train

I actually think it is a great idea, but seeing as half the population in the country didn't vote for him, do you think he will seriously consider their input?

This is getting so old.

Half of the voters in 2004 did not vote for Bush either.

Didn't you notice he never gave a crap what any of us thought?

By the way, half of the population in the country did not vote, period

Elphaba

This is getting so old.

Half of the voters in 2004 did not vote for Bush either.

Didn't you notice he never gave a crap what any of us thought?

By the way, half of the population in the country did not vote, period

Elphaba

Yes he did, I can not believe how many libs say Bush was so right wing and blah blah blah. Bush went out on a limb to reach out to the other side. We have No Child Left Behind, Drug Benifits, Harriet Miers, Amnesty, 700 Billion bailout, and the socialized bank buyout to name a few big ones. These are things the GOP does NOT support but the DNC does (Other that Harriet, they liked her cause she was not too "right wing").

While on the flip side when the GOP had full control they failed to push through any meaningful conservative bills. They simply brought up the idea and when the DNC said "NO" they walked away without a fight.

Why do you think Bush's approval ratings are so low? Do you think that the % of support he has is the last hold out of the GOP in this Republic? We just saw a huge turn out for Palin with about half the countries voters going her way. No, Bush has his approval ratings so low because he turned his back on his own party in an attempt to reach accross the asile. The Democrats hate him more than ever for it and he loses his base too. Then McCain steals the nomination and he is not that different from Bush in that he would again try and reach accross the asile while leaving his party base (Those that voted for him) in the dust in favor of those that would NEVER vote for him.

I agreed with Obama though that we do not need 4 more years of a Liberal Republican like Bush. Instead we need a real conservative to run and when we do, Obama can pack his bags.